Suspected coli poster fd signifier back with another movie. This time about the gender wars.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps

Talks about metal and puts a fukking Offspring logo in the thumbnail :mjlol: Remember folks, details like that say a lot about the person. If he can't do his homework on what bands belong to what genre, I can't even imagine how much BS he must say in his hour long videos.

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Same dude who boasted about his kids playing soccer and not football, when it's obvious his kids aren't going to play football in south Florida

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Probably @Billy Ocean and @Uncouth Savage using this place as his venting board to escape having to always be overdosing on the PC walking on egg shells cultural. commentary...
Probably @Matt504

He won't go full I hate thugs and the Black community in his videos because he knows he'll get backlash

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Probably @Matt504

He won't go full I hate thugs and the Black community in his videos because he knows he'll get backlash

FD has built a following of nearly a million people saying what he really feels and his positions aren't exactly popular which is why you're here tagging me to be passive aggressive about him, ironically while being named "Black Trash"

Grab some breakfast.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
New Blacks are
  • Mulattos/Biracials/MultiRacials/"Ambiguous"
    • Drake
    • Steph & Ayesha Curry
    • Obama
    • Zendaya
  • Race Mixers/Pawg Set/Divestors (No real black person dates outside of their race, duh)
  • Caribbeans (No longer in the "Black club")
  • Black Latinos - Never was Black Black, but now? New Black.
  • Africans (Booty Scratchers!)
    • Really Anyone that likes Afro Beat
  • LGBTQIA+or Affiliates
    • All of them. James Baldwin is a new black now.
    • Colman Domingo
    • Dwayne and Gabby Union
  • ADOS Black People that grew up around primarily white people
    • Sometimes it's just Black People that be around White people "a lot"
  • Sometimes Light Skin Black people (especially if they're militant - Malcolm X would be a New Black these days.)
  • "Performative" Black people in general
    • Hoteps get "new black'd" sometimes
  • Online Black Celebs - too many to name
    • Kai Cenat is a new Black (he might fit other cats as well)
    • MBH is a new black
  • Quirky Blacks
    • Skateboarders
    • Blerds/Comic Book/Anime/Manga/Cosplay Blacks
    • Donald Glover and any JW's/7th Day
    • Ol girl from The Chef
    • Funny how Kendrick got out from under this label
New Black is the ADOS/FBA* version of the "great replacement".

Basically these "new black people" are replacing the real thing, real Black people, the inventors of Blackness.

And if you go through this list, and ask yourself what's left - you're obviously a New Black.

*Edit - If FD is a new black - despite being unambiguously a dark skinned Black man, married to a Black woman, with Black kids, living in ATL, HBCU grad.... Which should all be shoe ins for "real ADOS/FBA black man" status

It's because he fits
1) "Quirky" black definition because he is so into this feminism thing, as well as
2) Knee grow whisperer - someone that explains Black culture to whites. No Black person that is that close to white people, has the ear of white people, can be truly trusted.

That's the idea/mentality behind "new black".

No one calls light skinned Black people "new Black" you made this up.

And I notice you left off tethers on your list.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Tbh I dont think that matters. Im not the type to shame women for not wanting kids. I think everyone should be able to choose to live however they want so long as they arent bothering anyone. My main problem with those types is that they tend to block programs for black boys. They actually did it in the 1990s when they tried to set up a school for black boys to rehabilitate black boys who were victims of the 1980s war on drugs. Black feminists sued the program. They did the same to my brothers keeper in the 2010s.
exactly they want total control of the Black population especially the money.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
FD Signifier is such an insufferable, egotistical, fool. For all his intelligence (I admit, he's intelligent), he's willfully ignorant of the people who are on his socio-political and socio-economic side (i.e. Breadtube and Cornbreadtube). He epitomises everything wrong with the 'progressive', 'intellectual' far left then they wonder why a small amount of men listen to them and why many people are actively hostile towards them.
I think he knows but hes like Derick Jaxn trying to get a check by being contrarian.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
He did a video with "former" fascist edge lord Fantano? Culture vulture Fantano? ***** Fantano?

SMH low key it was some a fresh and fit stuff..

Even if it was all a joke/supposed to be comedy, you gotta vet "allies".
FD Signifier is such an insufferable, egotistical, fool. For all his intelligence (I admit, he's intelligent), he's willfully ignorant of the people who are on his socio-political and socio-economic side (i.e. Breadtube and Cornbreadtube). He epitomises everything wrong with the 'progressive', 'intellectual' far left then they wonder why a small amount of men listen to them and why many people are actively hostile towards them.
I told y'all years ago this FD Signifier dude was a liberal shill that made "woke" content for CACS

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Click bait is why I barely watch youtube's new content creators.

9 times outta 10 it's some bullshyt where video creator makes video not to give his honest opinion, but to sell content to specific audience. For example those "guy X reacts to video Y" videos are very popular on youtube. Their videos don't interest me, but what interests me is to see what other content they create so I know what their channel is about. And very often you'll find some MAGA BS incorporated in those channels. They know those low IQ channels are popular between socially awkward people, who are one of the main audiences for MAGA voting base.
FD alluded to it himself nikkas was to hear what they want to hear. The only reason I listen to his bullshyt is because I dont like confrimation bias.

The nikka will throw out a line of truth then sandwitch it will bullshyt. He started the damn video by saying Black people were always on some 5050 shyt then went to shytting on Black Men with the lie that Black women are doing better than Black Men while acknowedging that Black Men make more than Black women.

The most egregious pandering was when he compared lupita Nyongo to Michella Coel. then said both are pretty and asked women not to roast him the comments.

BushidoBrown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Talks about metal and puts a fukking Offspring logo in the thumbnail :mjlol: Remember folks, details like that say a lot about the person. If he can't do his homework on what bands belong to what genre, I can't even imagine how much BS he must say in his hour long videos.

:ehh: