Suspected coli poster fd signifier back with another movie. This time about the gender wars.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
His content are never wrong. he's good at what he does and is very logical. He's biased though. Notice how he did not once mention divestors despite the fact that it's an even bigger population than the Derrick Jaxon desciples. Actually he has said himself that he doesnt want to talk about divestors :russ: . I also think it's interesting how he hasnt done a video essay on the connection between TERFS and the alt right (this uncludes divestors who are TERFS as this is very common):

Keep in mind that divestors are a big part of the alt right moveemnt on twitter.

He defends Derek Jackson and says that he wasn’t wrong when he spoke to women. Are you actually insane or are you him? Which one? I don’t want to be disrespectful so please elaborate.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
He's already posted his analytics. His viewership is mostly males who identify as straight and are seemingly straight. He gets the most engagement on the vids about straight Black men from......seemingly straight Black men.
His content gets posted on other black forums probably. He definitely watches us since he's referenced us at least once by name.

Wouldn't be shocked if he eventually admits he was posting on ablackweb or sohh

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
He defends Derek Jackson and says that he wasn’t wrong when he spoke to women. Are you actually insane or are you him? Which one? I don’t want to be disrespectful so please elaborate.
I'm saying that his analysis is usually correct. My problem with him is that he's biased and intentionally leaves out certain information.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Why did I torture myself again?

If you know FD, it's the typical application of bell hooks/Black Feminism on media/gender/relationships etc.

Of course he defends Black women for supporting him. He doesn't manage to call them simps, like he did with Kevin Samuels supporters.

Of course he says Black women shouldn't "settle".
Of course it's white supremacy/patriarchy/slavery/capitalism.
Of course he got into featurism, colorism, white feminine as the standard...
Of course D. Jaxn's advice was mainly good.
Of course, if gender warz content pops up in your feed - it's because you clicked on it first!

All the typical stuff.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Keep in mind that the vast majority of his audience are white liberal men, black feminists, and "new blacks".

xaBjjDf.jpg

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
His content are never wrong. he's good at what he does and is very logical. He's biased though. Notice how he did not once mention divestors despite the fact that it's an even bigger population than the Derrick Jaxon desciples. Actually he has said himself that he doesnt want to talk about divestors :russ: . I also think it's interesting how he hasnt done a video essay on the connection between TERFS and the alt right (this uncludes divestors who are TERFS as this is very common):

Keep in mind that divestors are a big part of the alt right moveemnt on twitter.

So, what do you believe is the connection is between TERFs and the alt-right? I’ve seen this mentioned occasionally, but believing that someone born with XY chromosomes isn’t a WOMAN regardless of how they feel/present isn’t necessarily a pipeline to conservatism or the alt-right :jbhmm:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
15 mins in and I can’t rock with this anymore.

The way he’s describing Derrick Jaxn is sus and he’s throwing unnecessary shots that don’t add to the quality of what this topic is supposed to be.

Call a damn spade and spade and move on

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
So, what do you believe is the connection is between TERFs and the alt-right? I’ve seen this mentioned occasionally, but believing that someone born with XY chromosomes isn’t a WOMAN regardless of how the feel/present isn’t necessarily a pipeline to conservatism or the alt-right :jbhmm:
White nationalists can't legitimize their movement unless women are involved as well. Same way the KKK used "protecting white women" as a way to justify Lynching innocent people. So to get women in their movement they have to meet them halfway first. They usually so this with topics that they both agree with. Right now white nationalists are trying to recruit women through the anti LGBTQ movement since both agree on harming trannys. For example, whenever white nationalists go to peotest the drag shows they bring feminists who areTERFS with them as well. They're also recruiting women through the "we want to protect women from homeless men" movement too.