Surviving Compton: Dre, Suge & Michel'le

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Will never have sympathy for chicks who get hit on more than two occasions by their man. Really one, but if you choose to forgive him because it was some out of the ordinary, never happened before type shyt then I can understand, but if it happens again and you still choose to stay then nah, foh, you aint getting no sympathy at all. And aint no excuse, "I couldn't leave!! We have a kid!! It's not that easy!!". Foh with the bullshyt, you dumb and weak.
Her mama and grandmother were both victims of DV and taught her its just in a man's nature. It's not uncommon especially older generations to normalize and excuse it.

Im sure he was, but she was fukkin with Cube first. When he left the group in '87 to go to college, thats when she jumped on Dre's dikk

Also :comeon::stopitslime::usure::martin: ; you really gone take any narration from this movie as facts? :ufdup:
Receipts?

:jbhmm:The part when Dre came home drunk, got undressed, got in the bed, then started whooping her ass for no reason what so ever seems fake and over the top.:patrice:
So Dre just got into bed and started punching her for no reason? :wtf:
In her mind that's how it happened. He probably got in bed, she started fussing on some stupid ish, said something really outta pocket and got what she got. I in no way condone it, not justifying it, despise women beaters but something like that was probably provoked..but of course that part was omitted.
He was drunk. And if he beat the bricks off Dee Barnes as soon as he saw her ass when he was drunk then, it isnt hard for me to believe he woke her up with his fists. And that was the first time he hit her I think. That may have been where the tears came in. Common with abusive men after they act on impulse. "Sorry baby, it'll never happen again" then turns into "look what you made me do, stupid bytch".

@CinnaSlim u must have just finished the movie :lolbron:
Watched it last night :obama: Finished the LSA thread, just caught with the coli's.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn, for real? Yeah, I feel you on that. Finally, another nikka see what the fukk I'm talking bout!:salute:

She my type to the core! :ohlawd:
dr-dre-saint-tropez-1.jpg

mwlnvovvmuhrkbqtcui9.jpg

Her smile alone have me weak :noah:
Beats+Dr+Dre+Show+Colours+Photocall+O8nAQ7P12yOx.jpg

throwback pic
dr-dre-and-guest-during-1996-mtv-video-music-awards-at-radio-city-picture-id105860477

Dre-nicole-threatt.jpg

457755510-nicole-young-dr-dre-liberty-ross-and-jimmy-gettyimages.jpg

bytch titis as long as her head:camby:

More importantly she killed the creative soul of a genius:mjcry:...and damn Jimmy Iovine,got ya hand all over Dre instead of ya wife,fukkin weirdo:scust:

Another culture vulture who helped steal Dres creative spirit:francis:

I dont know why he was lashing out at women like that,but it helped bring forth some classic music:wow:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps

More importantly she killed the creative soul of a genius:mjcry:...and damn Jimmy Iovine,got ya hand all over Dre instead of ya wife,fukkin weirdo:scust:

I dont know why he was lashing out at women like that,but it helped bring forth some classic music:wow:

:scust: at Jimmy
Leave my baby Nicole alone :ufdup:

What you talking bout? Nicole is the 1 who encouraged Dre to go back to his roots and do gangsta rap again. If not for Nicole, there wouldn't be a chronic 2001

Check the 37:38 mark of this video and she speaks on encouraging him to do gangsta rap again. Nicole is winner :wow:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
:stopitslime:
Do you not remember how hyped up La Bamba was in the 80's?

If Ritchie Valens can get a major released movie with his short catalogue Michel'le definitely deserves at the least,a made for tv movie based on the music alone.

And yes who she was fukking does create the proper buzz but i'm not gonna sit here and say she's not at the least worthy of a made for tv movie when Richie Valens got a major movie done on his life.

Gotta properly acknowledge the first R&B singer to mix R&B and hip-hop before mary J Blige.
:what: nikka do u know the circumstances of Richie's death? Who he died in the plane with? His age? nikka all that shyt put together qualified him to have a biopic. U trippin. nikka was involved in what's considered an American musical tragedy. Shorty still walkin around here. Circumstances ain't even the same. Altho I will say that there's nothing wrong with her having a biopic. She was involved in some legendary situations.

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
:huhldup:@ how savage Dre was

:stopitslime:@ the dude playing Eazy

:dahell:@ how poorly portrayed 2Pac is in these movies.

:what: @ Suge sayin PAC would be unknown without him when PAC had platinum plaques, multiple movies, and always in the news before Death Row

:russ: @ "Tell them you got hit with a football :demonic:"

:duck:@ everybody walking into Death Row alone and bossin' up on Suge at the end of these movies.

:mjlol: @ the overall fukkery levels.

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

:whoa:@ treatin Nicole like cacs treat Yoko Ono

:dame:@ that Jimmy shyt, I woulda been tryna fukk Nicole and Liberty Ross in a threesome that night:noah:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
:whoa:@ treatin Nicole like cacs treat Yoko Ono

:dame:@ that Jimmy shyt, I woulda been tryna fukk Nicole and Liberty Ross in a threesome that night:noah:

Exactly!

Nicole ain't no Yoko Ono. She's the complete opposite :wow:

If Nicole wouldn't have encouraged Dre to do The Chronic 2001, he wouldn't have had the comeback he did in 99'.

Nicole and Amber Rose would be the ultimate threesome for me. Oh my God! :banderas:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Are you seriously trying to say Jody Watleys reputation was hip-hop and r&b ?:stopitslime:

U really gonna stand on that wh3n i already pointed out that Nena Cherry came out before that damn Rakim song?:stopitslime:

For all we know Jody Watleys peoples saw Nena and got influenced

:ufdup:

:mjlol:

:ufdup:The FORMULA Whatley and Rakim applied is STILL being used today