Surviving Compton: Dre, Suge & Michel'le

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:stopitslime:
Do you not remember how hyped up La Bamba was in the 80's?

If Ritchie Valens can get a major released movie with his short catalogue Michel'le definitely deserves at the least,a made for tv movie based on the music alone.

And yes who she was fukking does create the proper buzz but i'm not gonna sit here and say she's not at the least worthy of a made for tv movie when Richie Valens got a major movie done on his life.

Gotta properly acknowledge the first R&B singer to mix R&B and hip-hop before mary J Blige.
Nah that was Jody Whatley w/the God Rakim

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Dimepiece:ohlawd:

article-2660311-1EDB4E4A00000578-826_634x984.jpg

53rd+Annual+GRAMMY+Awards+Roaming+Inside+WsZHhtTgmsyx.jpg

23rd+Annual+ASCAP+Rhythm+Soul+Awards+Press+eWZ7ql4mCQ8x.jpg

City+Hope+Spirit+Life+Gala+Honoring+Apple+X02l8dGg1rIx.jpg

dre2.jpg

Dr-Dre-married-Nicole-Threatt-in-1996-The-two-have-two-children-together-a-son-named-Truth-and-a-daughter-named-Truly-.jpg

Dr_Dre-2.jpg

@Stack Money @Dog Based Gremlin

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
@stomachlines you my dog and all but she is not the one to daydream of being with. Every time I seen her I can't help but to think of the scream mask.

tumblr_nudfh3CxhT1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

You my nikka, you already know that. But I'll be damned if this woman ain't hotter than fish grease; I love her long face sexy ass :noah::whew:

When I say she my type, she my type to the fullest for real. She reminds me of this girl I use to have classes with back in college. Nice as can be and looked just like her. I still wish I would've holla'd. I saw her like 2 years ago and she done settled down and had a baby :mjcry:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah that was Jody Whatley w/the God Rakim

Wrong

Jody watley came out with Shalamar. Jody watley was r&b not hip-hop and r&b fool. She was not fully affiliated with hip-hop like Michel'le.

Nena Cherry was popping way before that Jody Rakim song and she still doesn't fall in the line with being the 1st female to mix hip-hop and r&b nor does Soul II Soul.

Jody Watley was an r&b sing3r. She wasn't hip-hop and r&b like Michel'le or Mary j Blige.

:camby:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Wrong

Jody watley came out with Shalamar. Jody watley was r&b not hip-hop and r&b fool. She was not fully affiliated with hip-hop like Michel'le.

Nena Cherry was popping way before that Jody Rakim song and she still doesn't fall in the line with being the 1st female to mix hip-hop and r&b nor does Soul II Soul.

Jody Watley was an r&b sing3r. She wasn't hip-hop and r&b like Michel'le or Mary j Blige.

:camby:
:mjlol:

:ufdup:The FORMULA Whatley and Rakim applied is STILL being used today:camby:

Besides Shallamar wasn't traditional r&b, Jeff Daniels added hip hop elements to group

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

:ufdup:The FORMULA Whatley and Rakim applied is STILL being used today:camby:

Besides Shallamar wasn't traditional r&b, Jeff Daniels added hip hop elements to group

Are you seriously trying to say Jody Watleys reputation was hip-hop and r&b ?:stopitslime:

U really gonna stand on that wh3n i already pointed out that Nena Cherry came out before that damn Rakim song?:stopitslime:

For all we know Jody Watleys peoples saw Nena and got influenced