Surviving Compton: Dre, Suge & Michel'le

deeznutz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
GTA
This movie was fukking hilarious like even if dre beat her ass u know it wasn't that violent and sporadic I'm dying here every single scene with dre is obviously WAY over the top but works well for a good laugh

I'm pretty sure dre will be ok after this and it's fukk Oprah too as if anyone who grew up listening to the chronic is gonna give a fukk :mjlol:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
This movie was fukking hilarious like even if dre beat her ass u know it wasn't that violent and sporadic I'm dying here every single scene with dre is obviously WAY over the top but works well for a good laugh

I'm pretty sure dre will be ok after this and it's fukk Oprah too as if anyone who grew up listening to the chronic is gonna give a fukk :mjlol:

They got Dr Dre beating bytches up on cable TV? Lol

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
She's gonna be on Oprah? Dre in trouble. No he won't go broke but this will impact any future deals. Multi billion dollar corporations don't like dealing with shyt like this, especially when the money is going to come in whether Dre is on the ship or not. He was forced to apologize shortly after the Beats merger and I'd expect more fallout to come.

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
Tina__What_s_Love_Got_to_Do_with_It.jpg

They even found a nikka that look like Laurence Fishburne version of Ike Turner!

:deadmanny:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life

Why is it so hard for you guys to believe that Dre gave Michel'le the beats with MMA combo? :what: This the same dude that punched Tarrie B twice on the jaw and had Dee Barnes head ringing. :stopitslime:
Tina__What_s_Love_Got_to_Do_with_It.jpg

They even found a nikka that look like Laurence Fishburne version of Ike Turner!

:deadmanny:
Yo...:russ:

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Nicole (Dre's wife) need to leave Dr. Dre's bytch ass for a nikka like me :noah:
Innovator+of+the+Year+Awards+x9n6KAwAELmx.jpg
Nicole, leave that bytch ass nikka:pacspit: for me :wub:
CwMdBE5KXQQSFFwGEQ8SCx0ABhoKSwAdCFsUB0QXGwsGFgsXXRAEDxgIEAdKQENUVl1VTEwADBoaV0BEU1FLUkxNHRkT.jpg

stock-photo-dr-dre-and-nicole-young-at-the-los-angeles-premiere-of-straight-outta-compton-held-at-the-305062082.jpg
@Stack Money @Dog Based Gremlin

Nicole got some nice feet too. She too fine for words! :ohlawd:
Nicole-young.jpeg

nicole-young-and-dr-dre-attend-wall-street-journal-magazines-2014-picture-id458543996

Nicole-Young-Dr.Dre-Wall-Street-Jouranl-Magazine-Innovator-of-the-Year-Award-2014-the-jasmine-brand.jpg

That tattoo on the titty! :noah:

gettyimages-458486846.jpg

WUrAkvd.jpg

I been fiendin for her for years