Surviving Compton: Dre, Suge & Michel'le

jackson35

Banned
Daps
this movie will hurt any future business endeavors that would have come dre way. i hope he saved his headphone money

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Just found out the guy that played Dre in the film is a friend of my Uncle's. He grew up not too far from my hometown. Good looks to him...he did a great job but the movie is still :trash:.

The writing, inaccuracies and pacing kinda ruined it for me

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
My perception of Dr. Dre is the same as it's always been. As he said on VH1 Behind the Music "At 1 point I was 80% Dr. Dre, 20% Andre Young". In general a younger Dr. Dre got caught up in the game, lost all control & made mistakes. Even more to it than just Dee Barnes & Michel'le. It wasn't him just beating up women, he was in his bag with everyone. In 91-92 alone-Dr. Dre had 2 assault & battery cases. He broke a record producer's jaw, was convicted of punching a cop & got shot at a party. In 95 Dr. Dre did 8 months for leading the cops on a high speed chase in his Ferrari Testarossa & he got out he decided to change his life. I don't judge people's mistakes because we all make them. I always respected Dre for realizing his life was going one way & making changes, leaving Death Row and trying to really stay out all of the bullshyt.

It's safe to say that if you'll punch a cop, you'll have no problem punching a chick. I'm sure he's not this person today.

The Violent Art, Violent Reality of Dr. Dre : Rap: The producing genius behind pioneer rap group N.W.A. is no stranger to the inside of a courtroom.

Rapper From Agoura Will Face Battery Charges After Hotel Brawl : Entertainers: Two stabbing victims said the celebrity, whose name is Andre Young, was their attacker.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not enough to brag about on this site. how much did jimmy and those other white man make?

This post is bizarre.

1. Whatever Dre's cut was, IT MOST CERTAINLY WAS ENOUGH TO BRAG ABOUT ON THIS SITE.

2. "how much did jimmy and those other white man make" <--- What type of illiterate, goalpost moving, race baiting shyt you on breh? Get off Jimmy Iovine & "those other white man" dikks.

Last edited:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
This post is bizarre.

1. Whatever Dre's cut was, IT MOST CERTAINLY IS ENOUGH TO BRAG ABOUT ON THIS SITE.

2. "how much did jimmy and those other white man make" <--- What type of illiterate, goalpost moving, race baiting shyt you on breh? Get off Jimmy Iovine & "those other white man" dikks.
Clearly jackson5 is talking poop.