Surviving Compton: Dre, Suge & Michel'le

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude, u obviously weren't around in the early 90's if u think she got a movie based on people she slept with.

You claim music is trash now but u just shytted on someone who actually had talent

:camby:

Let's not go crazy now,she is only getting a movie based on who she was fukking and around:whoa:....if not for that she getting a Unsung:pachaha:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Let's not go crazy now,she is only getting a movie based on who she was fukking and around:whoa:....if not for that she getting a Unsung:pachaha:

:stopitslime:
Do you not remember how hyped up La Bamba was in the 80's?

If Ritchie Valens can get a major released movie with his short catalogue Michel'le definitely deserves at the least,a made for tv movie based on the music alone.

And yes who she was fukking does create the proper buzz but i'm not gonna sit here and say she's not at the least worthy of a made for tv movie when Richie Valens got a major movie done on his life.

Gotta properly acknowledge the first R&B singer to mix R&B and hip-hop before mary J Blige.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime:
Do you not remember how hyped up La Bamba was in the 80's?

If Ritchie Valens can get a major released movie with his short catalogue Michel'le definitely deserves at the least,a made for tv movie based on the music alone.

And yes who she was fukking does create the proper buzz but i'm not gonna sit here and say she's not at the least worthy of a made for tv movie when Richie Valens got a major movie done on his life.

Gotta properly acknowledge the first R&B singer to mix R&B and hip-hop before mary J Blige.

I dont know much about La Bamba,but i would guess him dying had alot to do with him getting a movie.....i dont mind acknowledging her and the movie was cool....but im pretty sure i can think of waaaaay more pioneers that deserve movies more than god damn Michel'e....its not a knock on her,nobodys getting movies made about them soley based on musical accomplishments 9 times outta 10:manny:

She simply wasnt big enuff and not important enough to get a movie without Suge and Dre and NWA connection.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I dont know much about La Bamba

like you said.....you don't know about La Bamba....

there's no more to say after that.

bottom line, If a Mexican with only 2 hot songs can get a major movie release then Michelle at the least deserves a made for tv movie.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
like you said.....you don't know about La Bamba....

there's no more to say after that.

bottom line, If a Mexican with only 2 hot songs can get a major movie release then Michelle at the least deserves a made for tv movie.

Thats stupid logic because i could say she doesnt deserve a movie,on account of all the people waaaay more deserving who dont have movies:pachaha:

You makin it worse using the word "deserve"....besides i already proved your original point wrong and you agreed,coulda stopped there:sas1:....your only rebuttal was "la bamba got a movie:mjcry:" which was irrelevent.... seein as though the michelle story is 95 percent centered around Dre and Suge,NWA...how ungon saynshe didnt get the movie based on who she was fukkin:pachaha:?

Thats all i was sayin.

hope Suge in the Pac bipoic is way better,seems like its hard for cats to capture the fun loving jolly azz nature of Suge:mjlol:.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thats stupid logic because

:snoop:

you didn't catch it cuz i was hinting but fukk it i'll just say it out loud.

if a freaking Mexican with 2 hits can get a damn major movie then fukk anyone who dares say that this beautiful Black sista isn't worthy of straight to dvd style , made for tv movie....there, I said it.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
:jbhmm:The part when Dre came home drunk, got undressed, got in the bed, then started whooping her ass for no reason what so ever seems fake and over the top.:patrice: