Daps
Reppin
South Central Los Angeles

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Dre shyt is 100% accurate imo but the other shyt is hilarious and inaccurate, Suge never punked Pac because he was the cash cow plain and simple. Ol girl from Lincoln Heights really turned out nice...real nice:shaq:
It might have happened, because everyone said pac was gonna leave, and I heard he was going to have death row audited. I doubt he would do all of those things, if he wasn't mad at Suge for some reason. He wasn't stupid, though. If you just got shot on the east, and now you are in debt to someone on the west with POWER, you have no where to go,so you might take a little bullshyt talk.

People just have this idea that tupac was superman, but even superman has to play his moves smart, and know when to be quiet when his enemy talks shyt.

Last edited:

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
It might have happened, because everyone said pac was gonna leave, and I heard he was going to have death row audited. I doubt he would do all of those things, if he wasn't mad at Suge for some reason. He wasn't stupid, though. If you just got shot on the east, and now you are in debt to someone on the west with POWER, you have no where to go,so you might take a little bullshyt talk.

People just have this idea that tupac was superman, but even superman has to play his moves smart, and no when to be quiet when his enemy talks shyt.

I could be wrong, but I could of swore bad azz said in an interview that pac wanted to start his own label.

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could be wrong, but I could of swore bad azz said in an interview that pac wanted to start his own label.
Yeah, he did. But I heard numerous people say he heated being on death row.

I can believe suge talked to him like that once or twice, just not that extreme like the movie showed. If suge was an ego maniac, why wouldn't he talk to tupace like that, and tupac was in debt to him big time?

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
Yeah, he did. But I heard numerous people say he heated being on death row.

I can believe suge talked to him like that once or twice, just not that extreme like the movie showed. If suge was an ego maniac, why wouldn't he talk to tupace like that, and tupac was in debt to him big time?

Supposedly pac was broke before he died.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get what youre saying.

but Dre completely leaving this shyt out of SOC makes him look really suspect...so it makes this movie seem more believable in a sense.
of course the truth is probably somewhere in the middle....but that still makes Dre look like a complete nutcase bytch.

If he felt comfortable hitting a woman he didnt know (Dee Barnes) in front of other people...what do you think he was doing to women he was in a relationship with?

Facts