Surviving Compton: Dre, Suge & Michel'le

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
Nah Pac was an alpha/natural born leader....I'm going with Shaq
Lakers were a treadmill team with Shaq. Shaq went to a 50 plus win Laker team and did nothing for them but run off star players. Wasn't until Phil Jackson's arrival and the emergence of Kobe Bryant that the Lakers won championships.... Death Row was winning before 2Pac and would've continued to win without him if Suge didn't get incarcerated.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm a young nikka and everything I've heard about Dre on here other than the headphone money is a colossal L :mjlol:

- Gay and used to wear lipstick
- Beat women(even Eazy confirms it)
- Lied about being a gangsta from Compton
- Got punked in person by Pac about his sexuality
- Wanted to be white
- Aftermath was a complete flop until Eminem saved the label from dying
- Ran like a trackstar when Suge showed up to the In da Club video shoot
:stopitslime: How can a label be a flop if the first two albums went platinum?

Capture.jpg

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Beating on bytches ain't gangsta my nikka

He look like a hoe tho

Pac and eazy been exposed that fuk nikka

He snatched Michel'le from Eazy. He beat up his baby mama new boyfriend. He smacked Michel'le in front of Jerry Heller, Suge, and Eazy and they all complained but didn't do shyt, he even told them to shut up I think. Michel'le even said that Suge was soft compared to Dre. She must of really loved that nikka because she didn't really go in on him besides the beating her up shyt.

I personally don't care about domestic situations because the women allow it 99% of the time. Why should I care if you don't care? fukk I look like going to jail and you keep fukking him?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lakers were a treadmill team with Shaq. Shaq went to a 50 plus win Laker team and did nothing for them but run off star players. Wasn't until Phil Jackson's arrival and the emergence of Kobe Bryant that the Lakers won championships.... Death Row was winning before 2Pac and would've continued to win without him if Suge didn't get incarcerated.

Fukk it....I'm flipping the whole dynamic....Michael Jordan to the '86 Celtics

We both :win:

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
This movie was obviously an attack on black masculinity.They had to find a way to take a shot at the God.

Only dude with any sense was Jerry Heller:martin:...the white guys were so nice and kind:beli:

Generic plot device, really.....everybody knows Pac hated Dre.Daz said Pac & Dre wolfed at each other all the time.

Especially after he found out Dre was taking credit for other niccaz beats....and not supporting Snoop through his Murder trial.

I don't believe he was plotting to bounce with Dre to form Aftermath....that shyt is bizarro ho logic/fake suspense in a movie

And Sue trying to play Pac like he made him....Please...again makes zero sense.He knew Pac was his'' Shaq to the Lakers'' .....They trying to make it like Pac was Lil Half Dead/Sam Sneed or some shyt:mjlol:

You had a nicca with the pedigree/potential to become the president of the whole fukking country one day....Suge wasn't that stupid:wow:

Or maybe he was?:patrice:

:deadmanny: