Surviving Compton: Dre, Suge & Michel'le

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
:jbhmm:The part when Dre came home drunk, got undressed, got in the bed, then started whooping her ass for no reason what so ever seems fake and over the top.:patrice:
there was something about her taking 3 haymakers from dre that reminded me of the final fight from karate kid 2

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Tomorrow I'm using both my Dre cd's as frisbees for my dog, then Imma redownload both albums and put them directly in the recycle bin!!!! I shoulda bought SMS headphones gahdamnit.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sas1:

Where the pacstanians at ready to defend his honor?
:pachaha:
This movie was obviously an attack on black masculinity.They had to find a way to take a shot at the God.

Only dude with any sense was Jerry Heller:martin:...the white guys were so nice and kind:beli:

Generic plot device, really.....everybody knows Pac hated Dre.Daz said Pac & Dre wolfed at each other all the time.

Especially after he found out Dre was taking credit for other niccaz beats....and not supporting Snoop through his Murder trial.

I don't believe he was plotting to bounce with Dre to form Aftermath....that shyt is bizarro ho logic/fake suspense in a movie

And Sue trying to play Pac like he made him....Please...again makes zero sense.He knew Pac was his'' Shaq to the Lakers'' .....They trying to make it like Pac was Lil Half Dead/Sam Sneed or some shyt:mjlol:

You had a nicca with the pedigree/potential to become the president of the whole fukking country one day....Suge wasn't that stupid:wow:

Or maybe he was?:patrice:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
:stopitslime:
Do you not remember how hyped up La Bamba was in the 80's?

If Ritchie Valens can get a major released movie with his short catalogue Michel'le definitely deserves at the least,a made for tv movie based on the music alone.

And yes who she was fukking does create the proper buzz but i'm not gonna sit here and say she's not at the least worthy of a made for tv movie when Richie Valens got a major movie done on his life.

Gotta properly acknowledge the first R&B singer to mix R&B and hip-hop before mary J Blige.

Do you know WHY Ritchie Valens had a movie done on his life?

Only on the Coli would this comparison be made.

Champ_KW

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still waiting on them to give the bytches Sir Sean Connery used to discipline a platform:stopitslime:

Tired of people getting these newfound moral compasses when it comes to flawed men of the 70's and 80's. It was a different world back then.

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
This movie was obviously an attack on black masculinity.They had to find a way to take a shot at the God.

Only dude with any sense was Jerry Heller:martin:...the white guys were so nice and kind:beli:

Generic plot device, really.....everybody knows Pac hated Dre.Daz said Pac & Dre wolfed at each other all the time.

Especially after he found out Dre was taking credit for other niccaz beats....and not supporting Snoop through his Murder trial.

I don't believe he was plotting to bounce with Dre to form Aftermath....that shyt is bizarro ho logic/fake suspense in a movie

And Sue trying to play Pac like he made him....Please...again makes zero sense.He knew Pac was his'' Shaq to the Lakers'' .....They trying to make it like Pac was Lil Half Dead/Sam Sneed or some shyt:mjlol:

You had a nicca with the pedigree/potential to become the president of the whole fukking country one day....Suge wasn't that stupid:wow:

Or maybe he was?:patrice:
Shaq to the Lakers? Death Row was winning before anyone even gave a fukk about 2Pac. If anything 2Pac was Kevin Durant to the GS Warriors.