Surviving Compton: Dre, Suge & Michel'le

We Ready

The Malarkey Cutter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
When did Dre ever have a mustache like that? How do you miscast so badly?

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
cuz she's a c list singer who's claim to fame is having children with dr. dre and suge. does every woman who had kids with famous men deserve a movie?
Nah I'm glad this came out. I forgot all about her n had no clue she had a baby for Dre and suge, n she was poppin like that n then shyt took a left.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Naw, the original was Aretha Franklin and a shyt load of other singers have covered it

But when you hear Michel'le's version, you probably thinking bout Vanessa's song Dreamin i bet too because Miche'le's version does interpolate Vanessa's song Dreamin

Oh ok, I knew I wasn't trippin :pachaha:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Straight Outta Compton drops...
The Coli: :duck::duck: & "this is shytty"

cheap ass "response" movie drops:
The Coli: :blessed: "Everything is 100% correct in this classic timeless movie" :blessed::blessed:
I get what youre saying.

but Dre completely leaving this shyt out of SOC makes him look really suspect...so it makes this movie seem more believable in a sense.
of course the truth is probably somewhere in the middle....but that still makes Dre look like a complete nutcase bytch.

If he felt comfortable hitting a woman he didnt know (Dee Barnes) in front of other people...what do you think he was doing to women he was in a relationship with?

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Man if she woulda been on the right label after her ruthless days and had the right writers, she coulda been one of the goats

Easily, cause her vocals are top notch! She can sing her ass off. In my honest opinion, she could've been as big as Toni Braxton, Whitney and Mariah with the right label and writers