Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT

We outchea

11qr5v6.jpg

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:what:Brandy made better music, but she is not fukking with Miche'le vocally. You can't be serious. There's a reason your alone on this one.

I'm not alone at all,there's videos of other great singers calling Brandy "vocal bible",and saying she inspired them vocally and is one of the best ever:wow:

Where yall Michelle videos at:sas1:....I'll take other singers words over coli nikkas who probaly can't hold a note for shyt:pachaha:

Being alone ain't a bad thing on here sometimes,just makes u look smarter then everyone else once nikkas come to they senses down the line:blessed:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thots won man. This hoe got a documentary on the strength of fuccin the crew. This is why music, movies, television are trash now. Why glorify bustdowns?

Dude, u obviously weren't around in the early 90's if u think she got a movie based on people she slept with.

You claim music is trash now but u just shytted on someone who actually had talent

:camby:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
:laff:

foreal

he had 0 kids too

this movie said he had 5 BEFORE Michelle
the crazy thing is that one kid that came out as his son way after the fame and dre had no idea about him prior.. the one that was gonna play as dre in that daz movie

aint no telling how many kids that nikka actually does have that we dont know about

SuperNintendo Chalmers

Send it to the friggin moon idiot
Daps
Reppin
My goddamn self. Shout out to my real Africans
Will never have sympathy for chicks who get hit on more than two occasions by their man. Really one, but if you choose to forgive him because it was some out of the ordinary, never happened before type shyt then I can understand, but if it happens again and you still choose to stay then nah, foh, you aint getting no sympathy at all. And aint no excuse, "I couldn't leave!! We have a kid!! It's not that easy!!". Foh with the bullshyt, you dumb and weak.

:camby:

Shut ya dumb ass up.

You sound stupid.

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And whoever said dude looks like Master P,he does look and sound similar if he can get the accent....Master P should use him in his movie he was tryna do,he could at least be C Murder.

My wife swore dude was Romeo Miller at first.
The guy who played Dre did a GREAT job, everyone else was kinda ehh imo.

Dude could easily pull off C-Murder.