Surviving Compton: Dre, Suge & Michel'le

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will never have sympathy for chicks who get hit on more than two occasions by their man. Really one, but if you choose to forgive him because it was some out of the ordinary, never happened before type shyt then I can understand, but if it happens again and you still choose to stay then nah, foh, you aint getting no sympathy at all. And aint no excuse, "I couldn't leave!! We have a kid!! It's not that easy!!". Foh with the bullshyt, you dumb and weak.

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
Will never have sympathy for chicks who get hit on more than two occasions by their man. Really one, but if you choose to forgive him because it was some out of the ordinary, never happened before type shyt then I can understand, but if it happens again and you still choose to stay then nah, foh, you aint getting no sympathy at all. And aint no excuse, "I couldn't leave!! We have a kid!! It's not that easy!!". Foh with the bullshyt, you dumb and weak.

yep. Basically said this another thread.

The comments:damn:

This pic would've been legendary if E was alive. :mjcry:

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
Was Eazy tryna get Ren to chill with tha National TV comment?
Yep. Eazy bopped his head while saying the comment twice--sending a hint for Ren to stop running his mouth. I don't think they knew were going to be lived in national TV when they were asked to express their thoughts on Dre beating Dee Barnes.

Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
Yep. Eazy bopped his head while saying the comment twice--sending a hint for Ren to stop running his mouth. I don't think they knew were going to be lived in national TV when they were asked to express their thoughts on Dre beating Dee Barnes.

Yella also gave ren a nudge. On some yo stfu ren. :pachaha:

Ren seem like he was drunk and high in that interview