Survival of the Fittest: Official 2014 New York Giants Season Thread

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
Crazy how fast the rookie Kennard passed Paysinger on the depth chart. I forgot all about that nikka:mjlol:

I can't wait to get Beason back, J. Williams looks good so far as well but this dude Hankins :wow: I'm telling you brehs, he's beastin right now and all the Giants coaches are raving about him.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
We don't need more Guards, I'm more worried about Left Tackle. We have no depth and a question mark as a starter.
Boone plays tackle and guard.I don't think tackle is a need if Beatty is back. Eli has played with bad tackles (2011) he needs decent center/guards, so he is allowed to step up in the pocket.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Boone plays tackle and guard.I don't think tackle is a need if Beatty is back. Eli has played with bad tackles (2011) he needs decent center/guards, so he is allowed to step up in the pocket.
We signed a center and drafted one in the second round so we're fine there. We have a bajillion guards too -- draft picks and about 2-3 we signed in the off-season. Gotta go with what you have.

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
jayzyikes.gif

Back to the drawing board with this Offense, especially the o-line

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
If the Colts score again before halftime the Giants will should have to give up the sticks.:dead:

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
Caught the replay since I was at work. O looks bad. First string looks out of sync and we just can't seem to move the chains. Great comeback but still doesn't erase the 3 quarters were we stunk it up.

Al Simmons

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Elisha isn't looking good at all brehs :to: Three games in and he's only completed about 4 passes :mindblown: