Survival of the Fittest: Official 2014 New York Giants Season Thread

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Giants + On the road at Philly = Automatic L

I'm not even surprised!! :heh:

No fan should be :sadcam: 'bout that but then again we 3-3 and the Cowboys and Eagles are 5-1 so yeah....

:sadcam:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
I couldn't give a fukk less about the L at this point. Games over, on to the next one. Losing Cruz, DRC, and our O-line playing like complete garbage bother me more than anything. shyt, I'd take the L just fine if Cruz don't go down for the season. Who knows though, he been dropping passes all season. You could tell from the replay he couldn't hold on to the ball and immediately reached for his knee though. :wow: shyt looked like he was crying cuz he KNEW shyt was over. What a cluster fukk of a play.

It's not like we don't still have weapons...But they're gonna have to get acclimated and quick. Cowboys EASILY got the butter-soft easiest schedule left and are functioning well across the board. Jennings injury exposed our run game, though we were high on Williams for his ability to truck nikkas. DRC injury hurt our secondary, and Cruz injury vastly affects our WR corps. We've got the personnel to make up for it...ODB, Parker, Randle, Donnell and the 6'6 Corey Washington Jr. But their collective lack of experience could do us in. Hopefully this sparks something positive, and it's not season-ending...unless the O-line continues to regress. Line was unspeakably trash last night.

JerseyFinest!

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Trenton, New Jerz
CRUZ my dude but with our WR corps we should be good

what has me heated is these last 3 seasons I've seen too many games where we get completely shut out
3 of the top I can remember is last night, against the panthers and seahawks

shyt is inexcusable too me

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
It's a fukking divisional win and a dominating one at that. Don't try to downplay it.

I'm not downplaying sh*t. We got our asses beat, plain & simple. Ya'll acting like beating us was your Super Bowl. Yet you have to play us AGAIN in our house. We'll see what happens later on this season. With that said, it's on to the Cowgirls now.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not downplaying sh*t. We got our asses beat, plain & simple. Ya'll acting like beating us was your Super Bowl. Yet you have to play us AGAIN in our house. We'll see what happens later on this season. With that said, it's on to the Cowgirls now.
Wait til next week nigguh. And u nigguh's been coming all up in our gamethreads anytime it look like we bout to implode. Nah the boys is back. Not even worried about y'all.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
yea it sucks being a Giants fan cuz of 1 L :rolleyes:

forget the 2 SBs in 7 years :rolleyes:

forget winning an SB in each of the last 4 decades:rolleyes:

forget being one of the best franchises in the league or even sports period :rolleyes:

yea this really must suck:rolleyes:

GTFOH
Living in past glory because this season is pretty much a lost cause. Not even a rebuilding year. Just a plain old downward spiral. :lolbron:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Living in past glory because this season is pretty much a lost cause. Not even a rebuilding year. Just a plain old downward spiral. :lolbron:

at least we have a past:blessed:

we won ours recently so cut the bs, we ain't livin off the 90s like Dallas:lolbron:

be hyped over a regular season game in October brehs:mjlol:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
we 3-3, you acting like we the Jets or something
Yesterday's game had zero touchdowns. Zero field goals. And zero field goal attempts. That means they weren't able to move the ball close enough for a field goal attempt. That's like embarrassing. :snoop: