Survival of the Fittest: Official 2014 New York Giants Season Thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Does anybody know what the real deal is with ODB's hammy? Are they just trying to keep him on deck to make sure that the hammy never ever gets hurt again? Are they not rushing him because - when you really get down to it - this year is a wash? Or is it just him?

I know hamstring injuries can be a bytch, but this one really confuses me. He didn't actually tear the hamstring anyway, right?

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Giants safety Antrel Rolle takes his “role” as a leader very seriously, and he’s pulling out all the stops to motivate his team as it looks to avoid a second consecutive 0-3 start on Sunday.

According to the New York Post, the captain called a players-only meeting on Wednesday in an effort to address what’s been going wrong and fire up the group for its meeting against the Texans.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2014/09...y-meeting-tells-giants-to-expect-to-dominate/

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Beason out:damn: On a quasi positive side:ld: I played us against the Texans on Madden 15: 44-18:gladbron: I kept attacking their weak secondary with quick slants:jawalrus:, and Air It Outs to Manningham:whoo: I think we can keep Fitz in check:lupe: It's Watts, Foster, and Johnson I fear will have a breakout game:noah:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Beason, Kennard, Beckham out.

Herzlich is probably starting :scusthov:
So slow and never seen him shed a block in my life horrible news. I would go Williams McClain paysinger anything to keep herzlich from seeing any time minus special teams.

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
Beason out:damn: On a quasi positive side:ld: I played us against the Texans on Madden 15: 44-18:gladbron: I kept attacking their weak secondary with quick slants:jawalrus:, and Air It Outs to Manningham:whoo: I think we can keep Fitz in check:lupe: It's Watts, Foster, and Johnson I fear will have a breakout game:noah:
:yeshrug: we let a dude who hasn't played in 4 years beat us. I just want to see improvements out of online and dline.