Survival of the Fittest: Official 2014 New York Giants Season Thread

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
The stars are aligned for us to grab a W against Washington Thursday. Praying we don't shoot ourselves in the foot

I agree. Short week, momentum and it's a division game. With a W, we're right back in the mix.

Plus they had a few injuries today...Imagine if we can hurt Cousins :shaq:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Did y'all see the trailer for that NYG original series on the NFL Net "Finding Giants"? Saw it for the first time this morning. I believe it premieres tues. 9/30 @ 9pm. Below is the link to the trailer. Speaking of which, that kinda makes me think about the TE situation here...which doesn't look as bad as originally presumed. Donnell & Fells are more athletic than I thought, and they have the hands.

Today just showed - if you give Eli time, good things will happen. O-line was great all-around.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-originals/0ap3000000392830/Finding-Giants-Trailer

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Did y'all see the trailer for that NYG original series on the NFL Net "Finding Giants"? Saw it for the first time this morning. I believe it premieres tues. 9/30 @ 9pm. Below is the link to the trailer. Speaking of which, that kinda makes me think about the TE situation here...which doesn't look as bad as originally presumed. Donnell & Fells are more athletic than I thought, and they have the hands.

Today just showed - if you give Eli time, good things will happen. O-line was great all-around.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-originals/0ap3000000392830/Finding-Giants-Trailer
will have to make note of this. looks dope.

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
Sensing a team in need of inspiration after two losses to start the season, Jennings delivered a pregame talk Sunday at MetLife Stadium that might have motivated him more than anyone else.

"We pray before every game," he said. "Leading the prayer today, I reminded the guys, whatever reason you play this game, play like that.

"Whether it's a child with cancer that you want to motivate, play like that. If it's to prove somebody wrong, play like that. If it's to play for this team, play that way. If it's because your grandmother is watching you, play that way.

Today, I was reminded my father has diabetes, and he ended up getting both of his legs amputated. He doesn't have legs, so today I remembered that I do have them. So I played that way."

Brehs, reading that after seeing how he showed out today :wow:And how well we played as a whole, for the first time in so long :wow:

Legit :mjcry:

Goddamn :mjcry:

That's my G-Men
james-brown-crying-o.gif

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
Happy to have the W under our belts. Offensive line looked good, especially walling off Watt after his first sack. The thing is, that defense doesn't really attack you from many angles... so we have to see how a more complicated scheme affects us.

That being said... it was glorious to watch Eli with time. :blessed:

Jennings ran strong. He wasn't making anybody miss, but he was blowing through arm tackles... which is exactly what we need. I hope we can get the ball to Randle in space, because the little flares aren't doing it for him. But other than that, donnell catching passes, victor dancing on them, can't be upset at all. Even preston parker looked useful.

If we get Whoadell on the field in the next few weeks... we could really exploit some defenses.

Speaking of which.... the homie big Hank. :mjcry: I love you bruh. Gobbling up space, moving two lineman at once, collapsing the pocket from the middle, batting down passes... JPP looking sharp, Kiwi had a big game for the first time since like 2011. Linebackers were in position to make plays, DRC had guys bodied up... only problem was stevie brown... got me wishing basehead Willy was still on the roster... Maybe we shoulda made Terrell Thomas a safety? Brown has looked a step and a half slow all season, and it hurt us bad on that TD.

Special teams, tho. :rufio: Get it together.

Thank god that hopkins catch didn't count :whoacarlton:'

Let's get ready for Washington on thursday. :downwhiteguy:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Happy to have the W under our belts. Offensive line looked good, especially walling off Watt after his first sack. The thing is, that defense doesn't really attack you from many angles... so we have to see how a more complicated scheme affects us.

That being said... it was glorious to watch Eli with time. :blessed:

Jennings ran strong. He wasn't making anybody miss, but he was blowing through arm tackles... which is exactly what we need. I hope we can get the ball to Randle in space, because the little flares aren't doing it for him. But other than that, donnell catching passes, victor dancing on them, can't be upset at all. Even preston parker looked useful.

If we get Whoadell on the field in the next few weeks... we could really exploit some defenses.

Speaking of which.... the homie big Hank. :mjcry: I love you bruh. Gobbling up space, moving two lineman at once, collapsing the pocket from the middle, batting down passes... JPP looking sharp, Kiwi had a big game for the first time since like 2011. Linebackers were in position to make plays, DRC had guys bodied up... only problem was stevie brown... got me wishing basehead Willy was still on the roster... Maybe we shoulda made Terrell Thomas a safety? Brown has looked a step and a half slow all season, and it hurt us bad on that TD.

Special teams, tho. :rufio: Get it together.

Thank god that hopkins catch didn't count :whoacarlton:'

Let's get ready for Washington on thursday. :downwhiteguy:
Yea it doesn't look like Steebie will be able to provide that quick help to grab INTs like he did a couple years ago...not yet, at least. Hopefully he gets better as the season progresses, since the knee might be building back strength. He should've had an INT yesterday on a long pass too.