Survival of the Fittest: Official 2014 New York Giants Season Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't see how this team will be able to stop the Eagles or a Washington team that seems to have healthy capable QB right now in Kirk Cousins.

We might be fukked brehs. The offense showed some signs of life but the pocket is still about as stable as a snot bubble and the defense is pretty suspect as well.
we don't look near as bad as last year so I can see a turn around especially if the pass rush is back . I'm not In love with the coverage scheme which a lot of time seems to be conceding the first down if the qb can get ride of the ball quickly. I don't think we are fukked if we keep showing improvement and cut down on turnovers and drops . Hopefully beckham is back by week 4. The offense / defense to me was that much improved

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
This team gave that game away yesterday. And while they looked better, they still did not look very good. Not really running the ball well, victor cruz with three drops. Special teams fukkups and mystery magic fumbles. Eli with another 2 picks.

I love the idea of seeing improvement, but at a certain point... if you can't win games, you aren't very good. This schedule is not forgiving, and to throw games away means we're looking at another 7-9 type of year.

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I love the idea of seeing improvement, but at a certain point... if you can't win games, you aren't very good. This schedule is not forgiving, and to throw games away means we're looking at another 7-9 type of year.
Agree 100% - we needed a fast start bc the schedule gets rough.....at home to ARZ was something we should be able to pencil in as a W - at the end of the day, we are what we are and if we dont make improvements next week its gonna be a 6 win season and heads rolling

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
Agree 100% - we needed a fast start bc the schedule gets rough.....at home to ARZ was something we should be able to pencil in as a W - at the end of the day, we are what we are and if we dont make improvements next week its gonna be a 6 win season and heads rolling

Which maybe is needed. I don't know . It's early... but man, bad vibes early.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which maybe is needed. I don't know . It's early... but man, bad vibes early.
I always hold out hope till we lose division games :lupe: but by the way is tom coughlin the most overrated disciplinarian ever ??? Every giants team gets penalty all the time and at the worst moments

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
2zoEzdN.png

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
offense looked much improved. eli played great, though i still dont know why he throws these passes at the end of the game that only lead to interceptions. gives the impression that he didnt play well and didnt put the ball on the spot, which he did consistently yesterday. im tired of cruz, i really am. talking to the media how he needs to get the ball but consistently drops the ball in big spots. tired of the shyt. looks like we got ourselves a tight end though :leon:

was nice seeing a pass rush too. jpp playing :noah: