Survival of the Fittest: Official 2014 New York Giants Season Thread

HarlemUSA

Lightbringer and Azor Ahai
Supporter
Daps
I think Odell is coming back for the skins or falcons game.

I have no expectations on this game vs Texans

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
so I guess Corey Washington is the 3rd receiver now

Its fate :ahh:

If ODB can come back without missing a beat, Cruz stops the drops, Donnel continues as a solid producer, and Eli can keep his composure and deliver in this offense as he did in those bright spots vs. the Cards, I might have to change my outlook. If CW don't get mad burn vs. HOU, I'ma be TIGHT :beli:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Its fate :ahh:

If ODB can come back without missing a beat, Cruz stops the drops, Donnel continues as a solid producer, and Eli can keep his composure and deliver in this offense as he did in those bright spots vs. the Cards, I might have to change my outlook. If CW don't get mad burn vs. HOU, I'ma be TIGHT :beli:

welp:sadcam:

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN
Tom Coughlin confirmed that WR Preston Parker will get the first shot at replacing Jerrel Jernigan as the third receiver.

Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel
Does not sound like Corey Washington is thought of as ideal replacement for Jerrel Jernigan right now.

Coughlin on Corey Washington: "He's gotta continue to improve as a special teamer as well. That's where he can really help us

Preston Parker made plays last game tho:ehh:

I still prefer CW on the outside

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
welp:sadcam:

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN
Tom Coughlin confirmed that WR Preston Parker will get the first shot at replacing Jerrel Jernigan as the third receiver.

Does not sound like Corey Washington is thought of as ideal replacement for Jerrel Jernigan right now.

Coughlin on Corey Washington: "He's gotta continue to improve as a special teamer as well. That's where he can really help us

Preston Parker made plays last game tho:ehh:

I still prefer CW on the outside

:mindblown: Coughlin and his cac tactics/rites of passage man :stopitslime: