Daps
Reppin
Queens
iexOrHYeN9Ait.gif

:merchant: Next week.:mjcry:

5star

Banned
Daps
Horrible performance but I saw improvement from the first game. It's a new offense so you have to give it some time . Plus I KNOW coughlin won't tolerate fukkery.

I have faith and I'm looking for a late season push

Cowboys eagles and that team in Washington are all ass

I ain't worried about nothing:win:

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
much better performance than last week, but turnovers cant be part of a team that struggles this much to sustain drives in a new offense.

Last edited:

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
This 6 game stretch :scust:

at PHI
at DAL
vs IND
at SEA
vs SF
vs DAL

Yeah Weeks 6-12 looks rough, but our season might already be over by then so :manny:

tumblr_mkqimsIvr61ruw1vso1_500.gif

:to::to::to::to:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...alter-thurmond-for-season-with-torn-pectoral/

Giants lose Walter Thurmond for season with torn pectoral

A bad start to the season for the Giants just got worse.

Walter Thurmond, a cornerback who arrived in free agency from Seattle this offseason, has suffered a torn pectoral muscle and will miss the rest of the season. A league source told PFT that the diagnosis was made this morning.

Thurmond has started both games as the slot cornerback this season for the Giants, who are 0-2 following Sunday’s loss to the Cardinals. After Sunday’s game he said he couldn’t keep going because the Giants were asking him to play a lot of press coverage and the injury had weakened his upper body, although he didn’t sound after the game like he thought he had suffered a season-ending injury.

But that’s what he has. Now the Giants have one more position to worry about, in a season that is rapidly going downhill.

tumblr_lm5bvelvTL1qercd3o1_500.gif

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I don't see how this team will be able to stop the Eagles or a Washington team that seems to have healthy capable QB right now in Kirk Cousins.

We might be fukked brehs. The offense showed some signs of life but the pocket is still about as stable as a snot bubble and the defense is pretty suspect as well.