Survival of the Fittest: Official 2014 New York Giants Season Thread

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Thanks breh any word on Odell ?
Giants first-round pick Odell Beckham returned to practice last week after a lengthy absence caused by a hamstring injury and raised hopes that he’d be able to make his preseason debut against the Jets this weekend.

Those plans may need to be put on hold, however. Multiple people on the Giants beat report that Beckham is on the sideline doing individual rehab work with other injured players while the rest of the team goes through practice in full pads.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/08/19/odell-beckham-back-on-sideline-for-giants/

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
F
They're saying he didn't hurt his hamstring.
He's missing the game :patrice: with sports injuries they do weird reporting like ohh his hamstring is already hurt So technically he hurt his leg or something else . I just hope he's ready for the season

I.V.

Keep this Fire
Supporter
Daps
He's missing the game :patrice: with sports injuries they do weird reporting like ohh his hamstring is already hurt So technically he hurt his leg or something else . I just hope he's ready for the season

Yeah it's a little funky. I think he's not playing because he's barely practiced PLUS they're being overly cautious. We'll have to wait and see.

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
The Giants still have a whole lot of unresolved questions heading into Friday’s Snoopy Bowl against the Jets at MetLife Stadium.

Jason Pierre-Paul answered at least one of them definitively on Wednesday.

“We’re both in New York and we want to know who the best team is. I say the Giants are,” the Big Blue defensive end said. “Everybody is going to be playing hard. The stadium will be packed, and the crowd will be going wild or whatever. They’re the home team right? So we’re going to play our hearts out. We’re going to make a statement, basically.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...ant-boast-show-jets-best-ny-article-1.1911319

:patrice: With all the shyt JPP is talking he better get more than one-eighth a sack per game this season.
Odell Beckham Jr.’s latest hamstring issue is bad news for the Giants, but not bad news for everyone on the Giants.

With the team’s first-round pick essentially out since training camp began, opportunity has opened for several young wide receivers to make the final 53-man squad — including Marcus Harris, Corey Washington and Preston Parker.

http://nypost.com/2014/08/19/beckham-injury-a-huge-bummer-unless-youre-an-upstart-wr/

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jets need to win a title to even talk :heh: niccas should be on hush mode till they do that or at least beat the pats two times in one regular season again

Edit: JPP do something or :camby: he's been looking ordinary out there in the preseason going. One on one with rookies and shyt . The prince need to throw his ass in a tub of water