Survey: 39% of Americans Say Netflix Has Best Original Content of All Streaming Services

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
why do you say this when you know Netflix has plenty of Emmy wins and no I'm not going to list them:heh:

My point is neflix can put out 100 shows and a few are good. HBO puts out fire damn near all the time. Who'd u want to handle big ip say they do a Metal Gear show.. i'd say please let it land at HBO :whew:

In September 2022, HBO and HBO Max took home 38 Primetime Emmy Awards, making it the leading network in this regard. Streaming service Netflix ranked second with 26 wins, followed by Hulu, Disney+, and Apple.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

WTFisWallace?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
:skip:

nikkas was really in here really trying to say HBO doesn’t have the best original content.

I could be forgetting other shyt…but they started this whole serious, high quality, writing intensive, drama series TV style with The Oz.

Followed that up with Sopranos and The Wire, some of the best story telling for TV series.

Has sustained mainstream hits with Game of Thrones & Sex and the City.

Has cult classics with The Night Of, Deadwood, Curb, & True Detectives.

Band of Brothers
is probably the best non-documentary WWII piece ever.

Then you the serious pieces that are great/classic in their own right like Chernobyl, Show Me a Hero, We Own This City.

Not only did HBO more or less start this ‘brand’ of content….nikkas can ask what’s the top 5 best shows ever, and you could legitimately just list all HBO shows.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

B-b-but HBO Max. :laff:

HBO isn't just streaming tho...it's DQed on being a liner cable channel, only Max originals would count toward this list, which no, none of Max's shows do the #'s of netflix or hbo's biggest shows

Disney+ is the platform that should be embarrassed for not putting up a top 20 show

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
HBO isn't just streaming tho...it's DQed on being a liner cable channel, only Max originals would count toward this list, which no, none of Max's shows do the #'s of netflix or hbo's biggest shows
HBO shows are available on HBOMax but the ratings are only for streaming not people watching shyt on regular old HBO cable.
I think Nielsen or HBO compile their numbers but it is on the acquired content chart not original content chart.