Survey: 39% of Americans Say Netflix Has Best Original Content of All Streaming Services

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Netflix's content has been pretty terrible...I rarely even check it anymore....I think Dahmer was the last series I watched on there that I thought was worthwhile. Girl had me watching Ginny & Georgia but that was junk-food, and the circle, also trash for entertainment.

HBO has the best content, but there's just very little of it.

HBO series>>>>>>

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Netflix's content has been pretty terrible...I rarely even check it anymore....I think Dahmer was the last series I watched on there that I thought was worthwhile. Girl had me watching Ginny & Georgia but that was junk-food, and the circle, also trash for entertainment.

HBO has the best content, but there's just very little of it.

HBO series>>>>>>
What about a MAX Original?

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I can’t remember the last Netflix show I watched. It might be the most popular definitely has the worst flagship programming of the bunch.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hard to beat word of mouth. If you want that viral effect, put your shyt on Netflix. Anything solid is going to pop up on your feed. Anything good is going to get overhyped. Anything great is going to get it's dikk sucked heavily

:wow:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
netflix had a huge head start on everyone... that's not a surprise. But guess what? shares are still down 50% year over year though they've been a lot better recently..

Give me the streamer that puts out the Emmy award winning content. Netflix is McDonalds.
why do you say this when you know Netflix has plenty of Emmy wins and no I'm not going to list them:heh:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Daps
Reppin
Chi
netflix had a huge head start on everyone... that's not a surprise. But guess what? shares are still down 50% year over year though they've been a lot better recently..

Give me the streamer that puts out the Emmy award winning content. Netflix is McDonalds.

I do agree for the most part, especially since Netflix has s lot of shows, and a lot of junk food on it. but Dahmer was good…def something I’ll be unable to forget.

But Wednesday and lame ass stranger things and fukking squid games are all things I don’t care To see. Ozark been washed since S2.

The stock has gotten sodomized and they did have like a solid 5 year head start.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Netflix throws so much shyt at the wall it's amazing anything manages to stick given they only market like one or two things then everything else the users are just expected to find out on their own that they exist. I'd say like 90% of the original content I end up watching on Netflix I only find out by closely following the Metacritic premiere schedule or I hear about it from word of mouth.