Survey: 39% of Americans Say Netflix Has Best Original Content of All Streaming Services

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
NETFLIX always be having some dope foreign shyt.
Well it’s probably because they include so much foreign shyt. Foreigners be overrating all their shyt on there

as far as the best... idk

I would guess so. Until HBO Max does more series I would say so. Netflix just got too much trash in between.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
people just like what's easiest to get to :yeshrug:
I haven't opened my Netflix in months
still waiting for BlackAF season 2

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
No surprise here 'Flix is the undisputed goat
:manny:
They got something for everybody.
Those other platforms still gotta catch up, they don't drop enough content if we keeping it 100 and most of their content is blah.
I tried Max Originals and the only things that were good were Harley Quinn cartoon, Black Messiah,and.....shyt idk what else. Their docs were pretty trash and I'm a huge doc person but they weren't that interesting even tho they were on interesting topics.
Prime has good stuff but ill be surprised if they drop one new thing a month.
And Hulu is.... I dont even know :yeshrug:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
No surprise here 'Flix is the undisputed goat
:manny:
They got something for everybody.
Those other platforms still gotta catch up, they don't drop enough content if we keeping it 100 and most of their content is blah.
I tried Max Originals and the only things that were good were Harley Quinn cartoon, Black Messiah,and.....shyt idk what else. Their docs were pretty trash and I'm a huge doc person but they weren't that interesting even tho they were on interesting topics.
Prime has good stuff but ill be surprised if they drop one new thing a month.
And Hulu is.... I dont even know :yeshrug:

They're a beast with the variety.

Max got murdered on the super power/fantasy genre this month :sas2: Shadow and Bone doing better way than The Nevers with the critics.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
They're a beast with the variety.

Max got murdered on the super power/fantasy genre this month :sas2: Shadow and Bone doing better way than The Nevers with the critics.

Whats Shadow and Bone?

The trial of HBO max ran out earlier this month and the only thing I'm upset about is I couldn't finish the Sopranos or HunterxHunter.

Other than that I wasn't really watching anything on there