Surprise proposal in front of Walmart #GMB

Daps
Is your mom black too?
No I’m mixed but I’ve been thru this a thousand times I get identified as black no matter wat and I self identify as black ..I don’t even like or trust white people except for the one that gave birth to me because I see how they do us

and before u discredit my blackness do you count president obama as our first black president or just simply a half cac in office wit color:ohhh:ill wait

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
No I’m mixed but I’ve been thru this a thousand times I get identified as black no matter wat and I self identify as black ..I don’t even like or trust white people except for the one that gave birth to me because I see how they do us

and before u discredit my blackness do you count president obama as our first black president or just simply a half cac in office wit color:ohhh:ill wait

So she is white??

Daps
So she is white??
If you count Italian and French as the same white as a mf from Sweden

I guess so

and your point is ?? Answer my question cuz I promise I’ve never been mistaken for fukk white but I’ve been called and embraced and accepted that I am black

I could understand if my dad is white but u are what your dad is and I’m black and ain’t no coli nikka gone tell me diff

Daps
Matter fact most of u nikkas make me sick how u gone sit up here and try to tell me different that because I’m mixed I’m not black

I face racism oppression Discrimination at the exact same rate you do

so oh I guess I can go thru the same struggle but not be good enough for some

I’m from chicagi and always been embraced as black even could of been BD or BPS ..so I guess I was clearly black to them but not some unconfirmed online *brothas* kiss my ass fam

Daps
@tater

you exactly the bytch nikka bout on here

u can neg Whateva u want I’ll still b way more realer than u could Eva imagine

cac

tater

Superstar
Daps
This whole thread :deadmanny:

@bullygohard1 posted that light ass arm knowing damn well it could be anything under the sun. Now he’s trying to prove his “blackness” by telling us how he “be in da streets”.

haven’t even touched on ol girls dolphin teeth.

Daps

@bullygohard1 posted that light ass arm knowing damn well it could be anything under the sun. Now he’s trying to prove his “blackness” by telling us how he “be in da streets”.

So I guess u got no light skin fam members because last time I check I was darker than yella breezy ? But he ain’t black eitha rite

Daps

Oh and I get at least 2 ah 3 shades darker n da summertime