Surprise proposal in front of Walmart #GMB

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I dont think regular braces could fix that and on top of that it would cost way more than an iPhone

even if braces was an option, they’re about $4,000- $5,000 minimum. For her case probably double that.

theirs a new iphone coming out this year as low as like $299... the highest max iphone is like $1300..

i saw this mentioned twice but theirs a huge price difference between $299-1300 and $5,000. Having an iphone means nothing in this case not even in same ball park.

i just refuse to believe even 75% of this forum is old enough to have bills themselves or know cost of goods the way threads go.
My ex got discounts for "medical necessity", and her teeth weren't a tenth that bad, and got to make payments. I think you get my point.

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
D6460581-6-E49-471-F-A0-FC-D93-CDDC0-CF8-A.jpg

Gotdamn :picard:
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:deadrose: @ the thread turn

Two thread turns:mjlol:

Nerd as nikka I bet u jus get all da p*ssy :mjlol:

den y’all wonder y white people shyt on us all the time and be cryin wat dey done did to us just to turn around and clown a fellow black :shaq2:ass backwards
:mjpls:

den y’all wonder y white people shyt on us all the time and be cryin wat dey done did to us”:mjpls:

Ok nikka now where did I lie I see mfs always complaining about honkeys outside of the obvious shyt that’s been clearly wrong

but we have no problem clowning on our own what makes u think they gone respect us until we stick together period

giphy.gif

We know what he meant by that
giphy.gif

You come off real :mjpls: with your rants.

Yall done ran this boy off y’all know y’all wrong :mjlol:

Come back fam we’ll leave alone

:mjlol:

Superstar
Daps
Is there a coli orthodontist, at least someone who works in the dental field, that can help explain a hypothetical fix. I’m curious as hell if that would involve maxillofacial surgery.

Daps
@The5thLetter suck a dikk for dropping a neg wen somebody try to give real nikka advice nikkas get butthurt I ain’t no cac da number one proof is in the thread

And point number two I’m neggin yo bytch ass u don’t know me but I’m in da streets fa real and we rather down and go afta each other than the real enemy but u ain’t smart enough to realize it so fukk u too bytch

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
@The5thLetter suck a dikk for dropping a neg wen somebody try to give real nikka advice nikkas get butthurt I ain’t no cac da number one proof is in the thread

And point number two I’m neggin yo bytch ass u don’t know me but I’m in da streets fa real and we rather down and go afta each other than the real enemy but u ain’t smart enough to realize it so fukk u too bytch

HE’S BAAAAAAACK :lolbron: