Surprise proposal in front of Walmart #GMB

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Ehh...she has an iPhone, she could have gotten braces or some shyt to fix that madness if she wanted.
I dont think regular braces could fix that and on top of that it would cost way more than an iPhone

even if braces was an option, they’re about $4,000- $5,000 minimum. For her case probably double that.

theirs a new iphone coming out this year as low as like $299... the highest max iphone is like $1300..

i saw this mentioned twice but theirs a huge price difference between $299-1300 and $5,000. Having an iphone means nothing in this case not even in same ball park.

i just refuse to believe even 75% of this forum is old enough to have bills themselves or know cost of goods the way threads go.

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Also @KyokushinKarateMan youve been running around this forum always making fun of people

i think its time you step up and be a man and post your picture here

lets see what the man behind so much hate here looks like

Here let me get your excuses for why you wont do it out the way. “fakkit” “its just a forum” “nah it aint that serious” “i dont gotta prove shyt” now that the common excuses are out the way, what you gone do

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Also @KyokushinKarateMan youve been running around this forum always making fun of people

i think its time you step up and be a man and post your picture here

lets see what the man behind so much hate here looks like

Here let me get your excuses for why you wont do it out the way. “fakkit” “its just a forum” “nah it aint that serious” “i dont gotta prove shyt” now that the common excuses are out the way, what you gone do

I “make fun of people”? No. I piss on sensitive little b*tches such as yourself. Get it right you real-life f*ggot. Nor have I said not one thing bad about shorty in the pic. I didn’t even notice, as I SAID. :stopitslime:

And I have FACE pictures of myself all over The Ring forum(mostly training and in the dojo) and in TLR, and I have for years. Where’s yours? So now that I just crushed your entire weak poorly put together “comeback”, where’s YOUR pic? Fugly much? Fat sloppy? Are you even Black? :jbhmm:

Dont try to come for me boy you will forever be the n*gga who got exposed for ducking Coli fades. Stay in your lane you vagina carrying f*ggot. :sas2:

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
And I have FACE pictures of myself all over The Ring forum(mostly training and in the dojo) and in TLR, and I have for years. Where’s yours? So now that I just crushed your entire weak poorly put together “comeback”, where’s YOUR pic? Fugly much? Fat sloppy? Are you even Black? :jbhmm:

plenty of pics of me on here.. theirs entire videos of me on here :bryan: I even live stream with a web camera on twitch at times and coli people watch me play shyt :bryan:

Dont try to come for me boy you will forever be the n*gga who got exposed for ducking Coli fades. Stay in your lane you vagina carrying f*ggot.

tumblr_mispzkNyvk1r33r0fo1_500.gif

im the one who showed up to the fight, @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman is the one who didnt

you really a weirdo :dwillhuh: I know you a dweeb in real life, you a school shooter type so ima let you breathe, this aint worth my time enjoy your day bytch mafukka :hubie:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
plenty of pics of me on here.. theirs entire videos of me on here :bryan: I even live stream with a web camera on twitch at times and coli people watch me play shyt :bryan:

im the one who showed up to the fight, @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman is the one who didnt

you really a weirdo :dwillhuh: I know you a dweeb in real life, you a school shooter type so ima let you breathe, this aint worth my time enjoy your day bytch mafukka :hubie:

Naw YOU ducked that fade :mjlol: be a basement dwelling neckbeard incel who Live-streams himself playing video games on the internet, but call other people “dweebs” :laff: n*gga you are the EPITOME of a dweeb :russ: :dead:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Naw YOU ducked that fade

aint even need to read the rest of your post

anyone who can just make up a straight lie to try and win a conversation is a straight bytch to me :manny: 100% hoe tendencies

yeah, you are straight retarded, enjoy your weekend I cant go back and forth with completely stupid people, id be a fool myself then

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.

aint even need to read the rest of your post

anyone who can just make up a straight lie to try and win a conversation is a straight bytch to me :manny: 100% hoe tendencies

yeah, you are straight retarded, enjoy your weekend I cant go back and forth with completely stupid people, id be a fool myself then

So what, you mad at everybody else because YOU was too scared to pull up? Yeah you real “Young” :mjlol: