Surprise proposal in front of Walmart #GMB

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
dude went from being a “black” poster w/ a green rep to being exposed as a white poster w/ a red rep all cuz he couldn’t admit shorty had a yuckmouth :mjlol:

no wonder you said you’d take that $$$ to never live around black ppl again...half your family is white :dwillhuh:

Daps
Edit: not today Satan.
I knew you was trying too hard for a reason smh :mjlol:

tryin too what?? Fit in wit yo stank ass lmao

I’m black in America no matter wat and fite the same shyt u do

do I wanna pull the white card to get out of shyt
Yea I doubt dey ain’t fukkin wit it .. I’m black I. Dey eyes

every time I look in the mirror ..I’m black and I love it I just put people would stick together we unstoppable

what did u think da point of slavery is

to try to degrade us because we always been superior clown

Daps
dude went from being a “black” poster w/ a green rep to being exposed as a white poster w/ a red rep all cuz he couldn’t admit shorty had a yuckmouth :mjlol:

no wonder you said you’d take that $$$ to never live around black ppl again...half your family is white :dwillhuh:
Bytch like I said I have two full white family members and one is my mom

rest are fully black or black mixed and created wit blacks so they are most def black

U saw my arm poc don’t even front on my name if I ain’t black enough for u fukk u den

but don’t Eva let me eva catch u saying Mr Obama is black because supposedly he ain’t if we keeping tha same standard

Daps
Nerd as nikka I bet u jus get all da p*ssy :mjlol:

den y’all wonder y white people shyt on us all the time and be cryin wat dey done did to us just to turn around and clown a fellow black :shaq2:ass backwards
It's that child-like mentality that many of us never grow out of. You don't see other races being as belittling and derisive about their own people's shortcomings as we are about ours. The girl is out there enjoying the moment. I'd hate to be her and have to log on, only to see thousands of black people making fun of a physical trait not of my doing. It's fukking pathetic. I'm tired of the fukking infants in our community. They are an embarrassment to our ancestors.

:unimpressed:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don't see other races being as belittling and derisive about their own people's shortcomings as we are about ours.

that’s a GODDAMN lie.

you can feel how you feel about ppl making fun of her...I understand that perspective but don’t lie to make a point...you are horribly wrong from that aspect