Supreme's Son: "No One Under 30 Can Name 3 Nas Songs, He Been Garbage Since 2001 & 50 Cent Is Top 5"

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Those artist u mentioned are infinitely more popular with younger people than Nas. So why bring them up in a thread about Nas sir?
They are more popular off the strength they are on more current shyt and they are more current. But I brought them up to illustrate that these young nikkas don’t really bang with none of this shyt. Not even as current as a Drake, Cole or Kendrick. So they def not fukkin wit no Nas and Jay. They have moved on. U have the ones who really up on shyt who bang with them still, u have the ones who respect them a lot as GOATS. But u also have the casuals who don’t really give a fukk about them like that.

Last edited:

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Those artist u mentioned are infinitely more popular with younger people than Nas. So why bring them up in a thread about Nas sir?
Young People:

More Young People:

A Young Female Listener:

There’s more young people that listen to Nas than you haters would ever admit to but the good thing is a haters’ opinion is rarely based on reality. I’m sure you be in every Nas thread spreading your hate. It’s ok because either way Nas is WINNING!

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Young People:

More Young People:

A Young Female Listener:

There’s more young people that listen to Nas than you haters would ever admit to but the good thing is a haters’ opinion is rarely based on reality. I’m sure you be in every Nas thread spreading your hate. It’s ok because either way Nas is WINNING!

:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
you have a weird obsession with nba youngboy, I’m not a fan of him either but seriously :gucci:
when ur constantly babysitting a breh and that c00ns music videos gets rotation 24/7 on ur 70 inch big screen tv because of it then you'll feel the same

I've heard more WNBA youngboys music than I'd like to

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Even in the twilight of his illustrious career the GOAT Nasir still manages to pierce the lips of the bytch ass nikkas mouths!

Speaking on the Gawd to get a lil buzz:hhh:

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when ur constantly babysitting a breh and that c00ns music videos gets rotation 24/7 on ur 70 inch big screen tv because of it then you'll feel the same

I've heard more WNBA youngboys music than I'd like to
my nephew is around that age and hates nba, nikka loves chief keef though :beli: I feel your pain.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
my nephew is around that age and hates nba, nikka loves chief keef though :beli: I feel your pain.
hurts my soul to see the culture i once love turn into this

we made them old Kool G rap/Rakim/Kane listening brehs happy when we were bumping prime Nas, Big and Jay Z

the art of emceeing is gone

I asked my nephew to put on one positive song from these new nikkas and he couldn't find one and told me that new rappers don't rap positive, thats played out

there ain't even a new nikka version of Common around to balance shyt out

:mjcry:

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
hurts my soul to see the culture i once love turn into this
we made them old Kool G rap/Rakim/Kane listening brehs happy when we were bumping prime Nas, Big and Jay Z
the art of emceeing is gone

ehh

oldheads werent happy that those fans didnt know their history back then either.

and you can blame guys like nas & jay for not passing the torch to the next gen that came up after them, instead of blocking the paint with stale music & politics.

the state of the game didnt happen by accident. ive been warning yall for YEARS, before alot of these current wack rappers could even spell.

Shocking that would be YOUR interpretation.

"Pray n pray for my downfall"

Since he was 9 shining with ballys on...
To girls barely outta they teenage years throwing him the p*ssy still...lol

There's a lot to hate on pal ...lol

:what:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and you can blame guys like nas & jay for not passing the torch to the next gen that came up after them, instead of blocking the paint with stale music & politics.

That next generation consisted of J. Cole, Kendrick, and Drake. All three of them were influenced by Jay and Nas to some extent and Cole was actually signed to Jay. I don't know what you are talking about here.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
That next generation consisted of J. Cole, Kendrick, and Drake. All three of them were influenced by Jay and Nas to some extent and Cole was actually signed to Jay. I don't know what you are talking about here.
nikka buggin out. How the fukk was the Torch not passed? Them nikkas got plenty of co-signs and one is actually signed to one of em. Not only that. They are shaping up to be legends in their own right. And are the most successful rappers of the new generation. It’s like nikkas just like to hear themselves talk. Lol

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
ehh

oldheads werent happy that those fans didnt know their history back then either.

the state of the game didnt happen by accident. ive been warning yall for YEARS, before alot of these current wack rappers could even spell.

:what:

Do you need me to pull up some of your Nas posts bud?
How dare you act bedazzled when you know the receipts are available..better relax

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No rapper from the 90s still really relevant today, but nas doing good for himself. he still got fans and still makes them happy. thats all you can ask for after nearly 30 years in the game.

no rapper from 2021 will be relevant in 2051 and there's no shame in that:yeshrug:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
No rapper from the 90s still really relevant today, but nas doing good for himself. he still got fans and still makes them happy. thats all you can ask for after nearly 30 years in the game.

no rapper from 2021 will be relevant in 2051 and there's no shame in that:yeshrug:
Nas is literally nominated for a Grammy 2021. Lol. Ain’t NO rapper from his era doin that aside from Jay Z.

Crumple

All Star
Daps
He’s the guy who started Supreme skate shop.

Is that true? I always heard of "Supreme" in being a thug around the industry I think.

James Jebbia from my understanding started and ran the Supreme skate shop.

Is James Jebbia this "Supreme" individual we're talking about here?

Can anyone confirm?