Supreme's Son: "No One Under 30 Can Name 3 Nas Songs, He Been Garbage Since 2001 & 50 Cent Is Top 5"

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Nas ain’t had a culturally relevant verse in damn near 20 years. So a 30 year old could give a fukk about duke

Today's culture is mumbling and tricking on thots. To these young dudes, the strip club is their church.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
alot of feelings getting hurt in this thread
For one. The statement the dumb nikka made was patently false. He’s an idiot. Number 2. These young nikkas ain’t fukking with either Nas or Jay. Anybody who spends more than a fukking second outside would be able to realize that but u got nikkas on both sides arguing this shyt. Young nikkas ain’t fukkin with either one of these old nikkas. At most. I see young nikkas respect what they brought to the table. But nikkas is out here bumpin they own shyt. These young nikkas ain’t even bumpin the Drake’s, Kendrick’s, and Cole’s like that. Let alone nikkas who older than them.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
18 pages of discussing the opinion of an irrelevant kid of a criminal who poised black communities who hasn’t accomplished shyt in life :ehh:. I’ll add to it.

1. These type of people are flavor of the month type of people. At the end of the day they’ll fall back to something that stood the test of time.

2. People who think they can speak for large groups when they’re world view is their IG page or hood is hilarious. It’s like dudes who never been outside of east Baton Rouge talking about “nobody in the south”.

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
alot of feelings getting hurt in this thread

Shocking that would be YOUR interpretation.

"Pray n pray for my downfall"

Since he was 9 shining with ballys on...
To girls barely outta they teenage years throwing him the p*ssy still...lol

There's a lot to hate on pal ...lol

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
For one. The statement the dumb nikka made was patently false. He’s an idiot. Number 2. These young nikkas ain’t fukking with either Nas or Jay. Anybody who spends more than a fukking second outside would be able to realize that but u got nikkas on both sides arguing this shyt. Young nikkas ain’t fukkin with either one of these old nikkas. At most. I see young nikkas respect what they brought to the table. But nikkas is out here bumpin they own shyt. These young nikkas ain’t even bumpin the Drake’s, Kendrick’s, and Cole’s like that. Let alone nikkas who older than them.
Those artist u mentioned are infinitely more popular with younger people than Nas. So why bring them up in a thread about Nas sir?

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
chart definition :umad:

we went over this pulled out the charts and y'all got ghost. you don't get tired of pretending you don't have the same conversation over and over?
B0042-A4-B-E81-F-43-AD-90-DA-3-FAA9-EAE860-E.png

:mjlol:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
again. i herd nas outside a buncha times this year

kids always gona be kids thas normal

but thers plenty 20 year olds who wana be the 90s, its legit the trend

i done might teen cacs who kno LL and EPMD rhymes. dont let the mainstream dictate who is the listener

i herd nas beans jay rakim wutang etc all outside this year

it is what it is, nikkaz want our generation dead but its not. im in the hood all the time so stating the obvious is pointless