Supposed “Black” poster identifies with Asians, all while hating his fellow Black People.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
She digging up my posts now as we speak to call me a c00n or Asian :mjlol:

Dude said something outta pocket years ago, why check him now? Others have said worse.

@thekingsmen said the church shooting was staged anf the black people did not really die and it was the media trying to motivate blacks. He talked greasy about Trayvon too. So when does he get bushed too?:mjlit:
This coming from the same poster that called for @Deacon Frye to get banned. Shut the fuk up. Real credible stance you have here .. caping fur a suspect cacasian who uses the term n- tamer while having a temper tantrum against non- divisive black posters .
@BenchPressPapi and @Deacon Frye deserve that ban.

Coming here pushing right-wing talks and downplaying an epidemic.

They deserve bushes status.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/the...nformation-agents-of-the-corona-virus.766899/

But you say warped shyt like this :
Nah man. White trash do that too. The thing is a lot us black men turn our back completely to our seeds. Some white parents are on good terms even after separation

Last edited:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Classic - Chinese man ^^ is comparing his struggles with voluntary immigration to this country with forced systemic Racism, economic equivalency and slavery of black people in the United States. bootstraps and hard work, he says. But gets mad and runs with flagging the site when his views are not embraced.
:beli:
I have no beef with you or anyone on this site. Actually, I agree with your views, Chinese people have it easy comparatively. Does it mean I didn't have to work hard or struggle?

As for this site, it can be flagged like any other site which has nothing to do with whatever you said. That's actually one way you can hurt the pockets of sites you disagree with, just take a screenshot of an ad next to questionable content and email companies. Actually, I've seen ads on the jbo and mentioned that ads shouldn't show there since it can be easily flagged. I also mentioned it since the owners of this site and mods allow for users to not be banned so I think you're taking it out of context.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You as a Chinese person, have a problem with the website but say shyt like this:

:jbhmm::mjpls:...:mindblown:

Okay, Yacky Chan

Taking it out of context. Read the entire thread.

I, as a chinese person, have no problem with this site, why else would I be here? I been here since 2004 at least. I mentioned that this site can be easily flagged to advertisers as a fact which is in relation to the comment of other posters about how people do not get banned for their obvious racism, etc.

Yacky chan, good one.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
So you saying he posted proof he is Black but then he might be Asian until proven otherwise? :russ:

I’ve already thoroughly explained this shyt several times. It seems that broke dummies like you can’t seem to comprehend. Answer my other response to you about the suspect posts that you’ve made in here about Black people. I bet your coward ass won’t do that, though.
:francis:

Daps
:mjpls:
He was bushed for not being Black, yet using the terms "n-word tamer", "n-word chasers", and the "n-word" repeatedly and joking about it like the shyt is a game. You see that as an issue?
:sas2:
he jokes about it because he's not black
he's a sociopathic liar as his post history and juelzing editing revealed
he is a social justice troll
if he is black he is one of the biggest c00ns ever
there are a lot of non-black infiltrators on this site who enjoy derailing threads and are trying to turn this site into something else

Last edited:

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
So we have racism, caping, sock puppets, chicanery and duplicity, only on the coli, just remember:

Some nikkaz watch you, see you when you think you on the low. ~ Nas

92dcf4f0249aa106ff929aec7636a7f0.gif

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Taking it out of context. Read the entire thread.

I, as a chinese person, have no problem with this site, why else would I be here? I been here since 2004 at least. I mentioned that this site can be easily flagged to advertisers as a fact which is in relation to the comment of other posters about how people do not get banned for their obvious racism, etc.

Yacky chan, good one.

This site aint been around since 2004 covid creh

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
:mjgrin:i didn't know there was a bushes prison on the coli. i thought bushes is where all the wack threads go to die.
:lolbron:you can only post in the bushes?how have i been on here for so long and miss this?
coli is stupid.:laff::laff:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
She digging up my posts now as we speak to call me a c00n or Asian :mjlol:

Dude said something outta pocket years ago, why check him now? Others have said worse.

@thekingsmen said the church shooting was staged anf the black people did not really die and it was the media trying to motivate blacks. He talked greasy about Trayvon too. So when does he get bushed too?:mjlit:
:picard: