Superman Reboot movie produced by JJ Abrams in the works with Coates writing

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The Deadline and Vanity Fair articles made no mention of it whatsoever though.
It's a rumor with more heft to it because its coming from THR but its still just a rumor until someone at WB confirms it.
Number 1 rule of Hollywood news:
If Deadline doesn't mention it, it is not official.

Live by that rule and you're good. Most airtight and fact checked reporting you can find.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I honestly don't give a fukk about Michael B Jordan. Found out he's playing in the adaption of Without Remorse, once of my favorite books of all time. And it seems like they changed the entire fukking story, including turning John Kelly from a 40 something yo white man into Michael B Jordan. Every synopsis I read about it sounds nothing like the actual book.

I don't think he's more than a serviceable actor and I don't understand why the fukk they're trying to make a black Superman when John Stewart is sitting right the fukk there.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
I don't understand why the fukk they're trying to make a black Superman when John Stewart is sitting right the fukk there.
tenor.gif

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
Ain’t this Superman DIFFERENT from Clark Kent /Superman? He’s Calvin Ellis/Superman.. in the comics.

How’s that a reboot then? It’s more a first if anything. People are really twisting this shyt.

Calvin Ellis

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Ain’t this Superman DIFFERENT from Clark Kent /Superman? He’s Calvin Ellis/Superman.. in the comics.

How’s that a reboot then? It’s more a first if anything. People are really twisting this shyt.

Calvin Ellis
Word on the street is Warner hates Cavill and doesn't want to work with him. McQuarry pitched a MoS 2 with him directing and starring Cavill and they turned it down cause they hate him so much. :mjlol:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not sure if I'm for this. I want them to continue with Cavill and just do a good story with some villains. No MBJ.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
it would be nothing compared to if black panther were casted as a white man

Yeah but that's very unlikely. And even if they did, I wouldn't care. I don't get too wrapped up in these fictional comic book movies.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Word on the street is Warner hates Cavill and doesn't want to work with him. McQuarry pitched a MoS 2 with him directing and starring Cavill and they turned it down cause they hate him so much. :mjlol:
:gucci:

Just looked it up. It was gonna involve Green Lantern too. The fukk is WB doing? :gucci: