Superman member of the XMen?

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Civil rights movement
Stan Lee based them on Martin and Malcolm
True. The ages aren't perfect but close enough.
Jews won't be quiet if Magneto is changed up
They need to shut the fukk up. Their origins have to be based in something in our world like the holocaust but that's too old now and won't work for the STORY. Civil Rights feels right and would be fitting. Someone mentioned Martin and Malcolm being the original inspirations so it would be so fitting to bring it back to that with the original source. Magneto can straight up be a Black Panther/Nation of Islam follower 5%er. Professor X can be a MLK marcher. Maybe when they were really young, they were exposed to that directly through family.

As long as it serves the story and fits the story. I just hate it when they shoehorn in diversity but if it's natural, then that's right. I would also fit with the Captain America Sam Wilson story and that other black super soldier. He can be henchman for Magneto.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
True. The ages aren't perfect but close enough.

They need to shut the fukk up. Their origins have to be based in something in our world like the holocaust but that's too old now and won't work for the STORY. Civil Rights feels right and would be fitting. Someone mentioned Martin and Malcolm being the original inspirations so it would be so fitting to bring it back to that with the original source. Magneto can straight up be a Black Panther/Nation of Islam follower 5%er. Professor X can be a MLK marcher. Maybe when they were really young, they were exposed to that directly through family.

As long as it serves the story and fits the story. I just hate it when they shoehorn in diversity but if it's natural, then that's right. I would also fit with the Captain America Sam Wilson story and that other black super soldier. He can be henchman for Magneto.
Scarlett Witch is his daughter and the bytch playing her don't look anywhere near close to half black. shyt won't work bruh. Better off being Professor X so we can do a comparison of views between the holocaust and civil rights then throw in the fact that cause of the incursion and multiverse, he's from a different distant timeline closest to the holocaust and set the original X-men to the 70s-80s with the mutant gene causing slow aging. Jump the present future into the age of apocalypse or some shyt.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
shyt, forgot about Wanda.....

Well, there goes that. Mags has to be white/jewish. But Chuck tho :youngsabo:
Would be very interesting to see a Jewish person and a black person feud and be friends about the political climate on screen. Also that mean legion would have to look like Play from house party.

220px-Legion_%28Marvel_Comics_character%29.png

kid-and-play-house-party.gif

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Would be very interesting to see a Jewish person and a black person feud and be friends about the political climate on screen. Also that mean legion would have to look like Play from house party.

Very true.

I don't think they pull Legion out this early tho. Wouldn't mind Cassandra Nova in the 2nd or 3rd movie.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Denzel needs to be Xavier if this is true because the way he was moving in the equalizer sequel breh was washed. Which is fine dude is like 70 or some shyt but we don’t need to see him moving around all rickety
He already played a paraplegic in bone collector. I can see it. :ehh:

Don Snow

All Star
Daps
Scarlett Witch is his daughter and the bytch playing her don't look anywhere near close to half black. shyt won't work bruh. Better off being Professor X so we can do a comparison of views between the holocaust and civil rights then throw in the fact that cause of the incursion and multiverse, he's from a different distant timeline closest to the holocaust and set the original X-men to the 70s-80s with the mutant gene causing slow aging. Jump the present future into the age of apocalypse or some shyt.
Wanda isn’t Magneto’s daughter in the MCU

Denzel is going to be Magneto and bring the first Oscar to the MCU :blessed: