Superman member of the XMen?

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Scarlett Witch is his daughter and the bytch playing her don't look anywhere near close to half black. shyt won't work bruh. Better off being Professor X so we can do a comparison of views between the holocaust and civil rights then throw in the fact that cause of the incursion and multiverse, he's from a different distant timeline closest to the holocaust and set the original X-men to the 70s-80s with the mutant gene causing slow aging. Jump the present future into the age of apocalypse or some shyt.
Yea. They’ll have to retcon that little detail.

I don’t know. We’re all speculating. What you’re saying has a lot of stretches. Hopefully it’ll be simpler and easier to follow.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:unimpressed:
Now you just pulling sh!t outcha ass.
Wanda may not be appearing in the MCU again so it doesn't make sense to base the casting of Magneto on him being her dad just to retcon away the parents she had in WandaVision.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Denzel needs to be Xavier if this is true because the way he was moving in the equalizer sequel breh was washed. Which is fine dude is like 70 or some shyt but we don’t need to see him moving around all rickety
Denzel been washed for like 20 years to be honest :mjlol:

His roles are never too physical and he clearly don't work out for a project. Denzel show up like nikka you paid for Denzel Washington you ain't say what shape he had to be in:mjlol:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
True. The ages aren't perfect but close enough.

They need to shut the fukk up. Their origins have to be based in something in our world like the holocaust but that's too old now and won't work for the STORY. Civil Rights feels right and would be fitting. Someone mentioned Martin and Malcolm being the original inspirations so it would be so fitting to bring it back to that with the original source. Magneto can straight up be a Black Panther/Nation of Islam follower 5%er. Professor X can be a MLK marcher. Maybe when they were really young, they were exposed to that directly through family.

As long as it serves the story and fits the story. I just hate it when they shoehorn in diversity but if it's natural, then that's right. I would also fit with the Captain America Sam Wilson story and that other black super soldier. He can be henchman for Magneto.

They're not changing up a Jewish/Holocaust related character :mjlol:

You say the holocaust is too old to be used, but that's exactly why they're going to keep that origin with the character... to make sure that everyone ALWAYS remembers that even :yeshrug:

And like I said in the other thread. A Black Magneto would have to be depicted as c00n anyway, as you can't do the story without Magneto being "I aint black, I'm a mutant" :yeshrug:

pez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
They're not changing up a Jewish/Holocaust related character :mjlol:

You say the holocaust is too old to be used, but that's exactly why they're going to keep that origin with the character... to make sure that everyone ALWAYS remembers that even :yeshrug:

And like I said in the other thread. A Black Magneto would have to be depicted as c00n anyway, as you can't do the story without Magneto being "I aint black, I'm a mutant" :yeshrug:
A Holocaust survivor would be 100+ years old now. It has to be updated. The only problem is finding that level of mass trauma.

That group that came out of the snappening in the Falcon/Winter Soldier are sort of like that.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Denzel been washed for like 20 years to be honest :mjlol:

His roles are never too physical and he clearly don't work out for a project. Denzel show up like nikka you paid for Denzel Washington you ain't say what shape he had to be in:mjlol:
Yeah you right. But that was the first movie where I noticed it. They were filming him like he was Steven seagal just arms moving and nothing below the waist. :dame:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

DIDNT THEY RETCON MEGNETO
BEING HER REAL FATHER IN THE COMICS?

:devil:
:evil:

Yea and even the movies kinda alludes to that as it correlates to the 2014 comics that says Wanda and Pietro are not mutants but their powers are from the results of experiments also referring to them as twins in AoU.

The one thing that's concrete is that even though they're not his kids biologically, they still call him their father so there will be some kinda relationship. The whole shyt is weird which needs to be explained.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yea and even the movies kinda alludes to that as it correlates to the 2014 comics that says Wanda and Pietro are not mutants but their powers are from the results of experiments also referring to them as twins in AoU.

The one thing that's concrete is that even though they're not his kids biologically, they still call him their father so there will be some kinda relationship. The whole shyt is weird which needs to be explained.

WELL SHE CLEARLY DOESNT
KNOW THAT nikka IN THE MCU.

IT CAN BE CHALKED UP TO
DIFFERENT UNIVERSES.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

WELL SHE CLEARLY DOESNT
KNOW THAT nikka IN THE MCU.

IT CAN BE CHALKED UP TO
DIFFERENT UNIVERSES.

True and part of me feels like Marvel retconned the whole shyt after FOX fukked the stories up.

Marvel and FOX had ownership to both characters for cinema.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
True and part of me feels like Marvel retconned the whole shyt after FOX fukked the stories up.

Marvel and FOX had ownership to both characters for cinema.

MCU SHOULDNT HAVE INTRODUCED
WANDA & QUICK SILVER
UNTIL THEY GOT THE XMEN RIGHTS.

THEN AGAIN WE'LL JUST END UP
GETTING A WANDA & QUICK SILVER
FROM ANOTHER UNIVERSE WHEN XMEN COME.