Superman member of the XMen?

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Henry Cavill as Wolverine? Or Cyclops? I'm fine with the Denzel and Giancarlo as the black versions of Prof X and Magneto. What role will John Boyega have? Iceman? I'm hoping they do OG X-Men and grow the team from that original core: Cyclops, Jean, Iceman, Angel and Beast.
Who's gonna be Kang the Conqueror?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Lame crying cacs won't even pop shyt if Denzel and Giancarlo take the roles.

They give Denzel, Giancarlo, and Sam Jack a pass.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
now that you bring that up.. thats part of his original..... what they gonna have black magneto ripped from, his mother and placed in foster care?

Outside of the Civil Rights Movement, there's other stuff that has happened across the globe. They could make Magneto African, and it could be that he was a child soldier or something. Which would be in line with the beginning of Black Panther and what Nakia was doing undercover.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Who's gonna be Kang the Conqueror?
This nikka
143204738.gif

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Outside of the Civil Rights Movement, there's other stuff that has happened across the globe. They could make Magneto African, and it could be that he was a child soldier or something. Which would be in line with the beginning of Black Panther and what Nakia was doing undercover.
wouldnt that make magneto and his best friend charles younger than the MCU and with the name floating they are obviously older.... but i like where this is going... Is he from Wakanda? maybe excelled by BP father ... (the name slips me and im to lazy to google)