Superman member of the XMen?

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Aight. When it's a Denzel vehicle, it's cool because it's a Denzel movie but with MCU, characters take a backseat to the story. Denzel just has a strong personality and aura. Im not saying I'm against it. I felt the same about Angelina. I felt like she threw me off with being in Eternals. I kept seeing Angelina.
I always feel this way w/ Jack Nicholson, so I know what you mean

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
fukk Cavil.

I’m WAYYYYYYYY more interested if Boyega, Esposito, and DENZEL WASHINGTON are going to join the MCU

I pray to God, Buddha, and Allah that Boyega is a recast T’Challa. He’d be PERFECT for it.

Denzel would be a GODLY Dr Doom. But I doubt he’d want to sign a ten year contract so he’d probably be a one off villain.

Esposito for either Doom or Charles Xavier and i’m good!

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps
fukk Cavil.

I’m WAYYYYYYYY more interested if Boyega, Esposito, and DENZEL WASHINGTON are going to join the MCU

I pray to God, Buddha, and Allah that Boyega is a recast T’Challa. He’d be PERFECT for it.

Denzel would be a GODLY Dr Doom. But I doubt he’d want to sign a ten year contract so he’d probably be a one off villain.

Esposito for either Doom or Charles Xavier and i’m good!

A poster in tlr suggest Boyega play Wolverine :lolbron:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Giancarlo is Prox X, Denzel is Magneto. :jbhmm:

As hyped as I would be to see that. 1, both of them too old to do a long run like Stewart did. 2, Marvel isn't ready for that real tension, all Black tension that should bring. It's gonna be some white savior ruining that shyt for everyone.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Whats wrong with him as Reed Richards?
without using the cameo in Dr.Strange 2 it's just an uninspiring casting.
the fan casting came out before jack ryan, quiet place and really only started after that story came out that he was trying out to be Captain America during a 13 hours interview i think. so then I guess fans were searching for who's left for him to play.

it's really because he's a white dude with a beard and it's virtue signaling that they want Reed to be white. same thing with the hope that the FF are from the 60s. it's just them making sure the full cast remains as white as possible.
me personally I don't care if the FF are all white. In fact I'm 90% sure they will do an all-white FF

also the other reason i don't want it is because FF should be a mix of ultimate and 616. by that i mean have them grow into the FF and start them as late 20's/ early 30's with only a few adventures under their belt instead of established early 40's ones.
it also fukks up my Samara Weaving as Sue Storm casting :lolbron:

Last edited:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
:myman: with secret wars in the cut they can plug in any old actor for a one off in and out . Hopefully thats the case with the dude from the office, he was terrible in that DR Strange Movie.

Boyega, Esposito and Denzel MF Washington is a Godly Big 3. Then Throw in Cavil for that extra salt in the wound. If Marvel pull its off It would be the equivalent to the wu-tang Torture skit. They sawing DC A$$ close and gonna keep feeding them and feeding them and feeding them :wow:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Henry Cavill as Wolverine? Or Cyclops? I'm fine with the Denzel and Giancarlo as the black versions of Prof X and Magneto. What role will John Boyega have? Iceman? I'm hoping they do OG X-Men and grow the team from that original core: Cyclops, Jean, Iceman, Angel and Beast.
He should be Colossus

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Can’t be mad at all at Boyega as the new Tchalla. Cavil as Hyperion works. Down for Esposito as Prof. X. Denzel better not be Magneto or Doom though. Just too much of a reach for me. Their ethnicities are too ingrained in the characters.