'Superman & Lois' TV Series in the Works at The CW

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Imdb is kind of like Wikipedia, since users can make edits. So if all the viewers assume his name is Lex Luthor, it doesn't mean it's official. Could be "captain Lawrence Luther" for all we know.

(It's probably Lex Luthor, though)

It's Lex, plus when they announced the show they said there was going to be a black Lex.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
:ehh:

emmanuelle-chriqui-hot-bikini1.jpg

fhd010ELX_Emmanuelle_Chriqui_00711.jpg

c7adaa05eff9bd8f3d246af8aea7dacd.gif

Emmanuelle-Chriqui-gif-emmanuelle-chriqui-43680581-261-444.gif

Sloan still got it
:noah:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The emo Super Son is the worst. They really should've just let Lois and Clark have the one kid who was a jock and skip including this whiny moody fukknut.

I was expecting Lois' dad to turn on Superman because that is pretty much Gen. Lane's standard M.O. but I like how they are going about doing it with the alternate Earth Luthor.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The emo Super Son is the worst. They really should've just let Lois and Clark have the one kid who was a jock and skip including this whiny moody fukknut.

I was expecting Lois' dad to turn on Superman because that is pretty much Gen. Lane's standard M.O. but I like how they are going about doing it with the alternate Earth Luthor.
I (hope) think they aren’t going to let General Lane turn full kill Superman. I think and Luthor will try and find a way to make Superman unnecessary. Like Luthor joining the military to make weapons like his suit. Of course Lex will still try to kill him.

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First episode was dope just finished it... I wasn’t expecting them to pull of some dope Superman action sequences for TV. I thought this was gonna be a soap opera but it actually feels cinematic