'Superman & Lois' TV Series in the Works at The CW

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
chick that played amantha in Rectify would have made for a better lois lane than the one they have. Similar look, but prettier. show has been really good so far. my wife doesn't like superhero movies/shows very much but is really enjoying this so far.

EDIT: abigail spencer

cd7c831c127e64c639c3728142666ec4.jpg

Abigail_Spencer_2013_2.jpg

DSZXIYHRCVBTRAUKPC7XGNFM6A.jpg

Abigail.png

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
chick that played amantha in Rectify would have made for a better lois lane than the one they have. Similar look, but prettier. show has been really good so far. my wife doesn't like superhero movies/shows very much but is really enjoying this so far.

Abigail.png
Ooh yea she was in 'the fappening'...she got that wet snapper.

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Abigail.png
Damn, come to think of it. This would have been a much better choice.

Daps
It's better than I expected TBH, but CW have a history of starting really well so we will see.

Rounding Up the Easter Eggs in the Superman & Lois Premiere

They start well and then after that 2nd season :francis:

I watched the season premiere of Flash last week and couldn't believe it was the same show. This was my first time watching after a few years (I stopped watching during the season with the bad guy in the wheelchair)

And the show is complete and utter trash now. Smh

Daps
So somebody explain whats going on to me. I haven't watched any of the CW shows since that last crossover they had and I never finished it. I think I got to the Black Lightning episode and never went back to it

But anyway I seem to recall during that crossover that superman and Lois were on krypton with their baby and then they sent the baby to earth and the team had to go get the baby.

So... how they go from having a baby a couple years ago to 2 almost full grown sons?

And what happened to Kara?

And what happened to the white Lex that Tom welling punched out?

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
So somebody explain whats going on to me. I haven't watched any of the CW shows since that last crossover they had and I never finished it. I think I got to the Black Lightning episode and never went back to it

But anyway I seem to recall during that crossover that superman and Lois were on krypton with their baby and then they sent the baby to earth and the team had to go get the baby.

So... how they go from having a baby a couple years ago to 2 almost full grown sons?

Jesus you missed so much:mjlol:

Oliver saved the multiverse but died giving birth to it... so the fabric of reality was changed.... only 7 people who was there was generally aware of the changes when they got back...

Daps
Jesus you missed so much:mjlol:

Oliver saved the multiverse but died giving birth to it... so the fabric of reality was changed.... only 7 people who was there was generally aware of the changes when they got back...

Well I mean I know Oliver died. Green Arrow obviously isn't on anymore :russ:

But you didn't answer any of my other questions?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They start well and then after that 2nd season :francis:

I watched the season premiere of Flash last week and couldn't believe it was the same show. This was my first time watching after a few years (I stopped watching during the season with the bad guy in the wheelchair)

And the show is complete and utter trash now. Smh

I don’t mean to come off sexist, nor do I mean any harm. But if we being honest.

This show ain’t never been the same since they made that lady the head of all the CW shows and then pretty much hired and have an ALL WOMAN writing staff:russ:

I understand woman representation and all that but GOTDAMN they went OP with that agenda:lolbron:

Daps
I don’t mean to come off sexist, nor do I mean any harm. But if we being honest.

This show ain’t never been the same since they made that lady the head of all the CW shows and then pretty much hired and have an ALL WOMAN writing staff:russ:

I understand woman representation and all that but GOTDAMN they went OP with that agenda:lolbron:

See i didn't even know this :russ::francis:

But how does that explain the 3rd and 4th seasons of arrow? Don't tell me they had all women writing those seasons too :mjlol:

And the 3rd season was solid up until Oliver gets kicked off the cliff by Ras. After that, it dips in quality but is still somewhat manageable.

I try to pretend s4 never happened tho :mjcry:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
See i didn't even know this :russ::francis:

But how does that explain the 3rd and 4th seasons of arrow? Don't tell me they had all women writing those seasons too :mjlol:

And the 3rd season was solid up until Oliver gets kicked off the cliff by Ras. After that, it dips in quality but is still somewhat manageable.

I try to pretend s4 never happened tho :mjcry:

I forgot when.... but in one of the CW show season threads.

Some breh posted a picture of the new show runner and all the writers.

Breh it was nothing but females and like one dude:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Like 50 to 1:russ::russ::russ:

I remember back then I made a comment “these shows about to take a turn”:lolbron:

Shortly after that we got the “We ARE THE FLASH” Iris come up.

All the SuperGirl shyt

All the woman coming up on Arrow

And then who knows what with Legends:lolbron:

Daps
I forgot when.... but in one of the CW show season threads.

Some breh posted a picture of the new show runner and all the writers.

Breh it was nothing but females and like one dude:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Like 50 to 1:russ::russ::russ:

I remember back then I made a comment “these shows about to take a turn”:lolbron:

Shortly after that we got the “We ARE THE FLASH” Iris come up.

All the SuperGirl shyt

All the woman coming up on Arrow

And then who knows what with Legends:lolbron:

:deadrose:

This... explains sooooo much.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
:deadrose:

This... explains sooooo much.

Again.... I don’t want to come off sexist.... it’s all good having strong woman for that representation but I wish they wouldn’t neuter the men in the process

They got a little power and just lost they mind.

Iris is the fukking LEADER of team Flash

And he having more problems taking out this one girl than he has with every male enemy he’s faced:russ:

Loken

All Star
Daps
This is ridiculously cinematic :mindblown:

yea yea it is but idk feels like this how new shows start off on CW then they use a fukking 40 year old Polaroid camera to shoot the rest of the season after they get you hooked:snoop::russ:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Well I mean I know Oliver died. Green Arrow obviously isn't on anymore :russ:

But you didn't answer any of my other questions?

Lois and Clark was on argo... or the planet where kara put them on...It was talked about in the supergirl show... It has a red sun that's why he was powerless there to help them...

The whole TWO sons was due to Oliver ReWriting the fabric of the multiverse there was changes in each individual show...

It happened before when Barry created flashpoint Diggle had a daughter but Barry rewrote the timeline where he changed the past and then when he FIXED it diggle had a son due to reality itself being shaken... it's like a dice roll...

Kara's show is still on but there will be a very big time skip from Supergirl's show to Superman's show but we haven't seen it yet... The other lex played by Jon Cryer is probably still there in our universe but we won't know until we see what happens when supergirl comes back..