'Superman & Lois' TV Series in the Works at The CW

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Yeah, so far Luthor just seems to be like Batman from

Not really so much of a supervillain yet. He's from a world where he's seen Superman laser crowds of people, like Homelander.

By the way, did they ever call him "Lex" on the show? If they did, I missed it. Could be a totally different "Luthor" or "Luther".

IMDB has him as Luthor. I'm thinking he may be an homage to the Luthor from the Earth-3 where the Crime Syndicate was also from.

abominable1

the fukkery, the sweet ,sweet fukkery
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@RGM
ehhh... Blex Luthor is starting to grow on me

Hope some other "heroes" from that earth made it and we have the Justice Lords like in the cartoon.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
First episode has piqued my interest. :ehh:

This redeemed itself of the stench of Arrow, Superwoman and Batgirl.

Wait, what?!?:what: without ARROW none of these shows wouldnt exist bruh put some respekt on oliver queen's name bruh..:heh: arrow was lit for alot of seasons too not all of it was trash...

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Wait, what?!?:what: without ARROW none of these shows wouldnt exist bruh put some respekt on oliver queen's name bruh..:heh: arrow was lit for alot of seasons too not all of it was trash...
I lost respect for Arrow once they made Mr. Terrific gay.

They could've done a spinoff with the hetero Mr. Terrific and Powergirl.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I’m sorry but Lois is ugly, bytch needs to eat two sandwiches as well. She looks sick. Or am I hating?

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
IMDB has him as Luthor. I'm thinking he may be an homage to the Luthor from the Earth-3 where the Crime Syndicate was also from.

Imdb is kind of like Wikipedia, since users can make edits. So if all the viewers assume his name is Lex Luthor, it doesn't mean it's official. Could be "captain Lawrence Luther" for all we know.

(It's probably Lex Luthor, though)