'Superman & Lois' TV Series in the Works at The CW

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Also a bigger question I have is if this lex luthor is from another universe/ reality how did he get into THIS ONE?!?:wtf: didn't Oliver close all the doorways when he reset the multiverse???:patrice:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Of course it will probably end up being revealed that Lex is Edge's boss and is the mastermind behind all of this stuff happening in Smallville just to fukk with Clark.

That's actually what I was thinking.
I'm SO glad it looks like I was wrong about "Captain Luthor's" motivation. Looks like this is going to turn out to be much more interesting than I feared.

The popular theory is that this is a multiverse. And this Black version of Lex Luthor is angry because the Kal-El from his world is evil like Homelander and destroyed his planet..

I think you called it with the Homelander comparison. Captain Luthor apparently sees himself as Billy Butcher+Batman to his universe's ('Earth-HELL'?) Homelander/Superman.
I guess the 'Earth-HELL' Superman forced technology in his universe to evolve at a much faster rate, which would explain how that power armor is more advanced than anything else in the current universe.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
the dog tags have the Superman logo on it so looks like Lane & Luthor were in his army when Supes turns on them in this other world
I’m thinking this too.

Maybe his Superman was raised by the military. His Superman is stronger and faster. Why he knows all his weaknesses but didn’t attack Smallville.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching the Flash after this allows how bad the production value is on Flash. They need to up the budget and cut half the episodes from a season. That could allow them to up the production budget and less filler should help in terms of writing

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Watching the Flash after this allows how bad the production value is on Flash. They need to up the budget and cut half the episodes from a season. That could allow them to up the production budget and less filler should help in terms of writing

More times than not, a TV shows budget gets reduced the longer they are on air. That's why you see actors get wrote out of a series and get replaced with cheaper ones. Likely what happened in the case of Tom Cavanagh and will happen with this one the longer it is on air.

You can also see it in later seasons of Arrow where it was obvious that the budget was reduced.

Last edited:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989

MAN!!! I was saying the same thing! Flash looks cheap as hell compared to this superman show!

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh: Another good episode

they made this Luthor have some really good motivation too :ehh:

I’m intrigued :ehh:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
:ohhh: Another good episode

they made this Luthor have some really good motivation too :ehh:

I’m intrigued :ehh:

I'm enjoying the show. Also, I'm sticking around because I want to see what all this fukkery is that the one black writer spoke of, and got let go. She's still saying they're wrong for making the black guy the villain, and that there's a lot of sexist stuff in the show. At the same time, Supergirl was the total opposite of what she says is in this show, and that shyt sucked. So I need to see what's up, because I see where this Lex is coming from.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

This flash season was already finished tho they just cut the season into 2 parts remember?:manny:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
I'm enjoying the show. Also, I'm sticking around because I want to see what all this fukkery is that the one black writer spoke of, and got let go. She's still saying they're wrong for making the black guy the villain, and that there's a lot of sexist stuff in the show. At the same time, Supergirl was the total opposite of what she says is in this show, and that shyt sucked. So I need to see what's up, because I see where this Lex is coming from.
Yeah, so far Luthor just seems to be like Batman from

Not really so much of a supervillain yet. He's from a world where he's seen Superman laser crowds of people, like Homelander.

By the way, did they ever call him "Lex" on the show? If they did, I missed it. Could be a totally different "Luthor" or "Luther".