'Superman & Lois' TV Series in the Works at The CW

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
It IS lex..... but the story seems way off right now...:what:

when the fukk was that bald headed muhfukka ever black? I’m lost as shyt... I’ll watch the emergency awesome explanation on YouTube after this shyt.. cuz son be reading the comics and knows all the storylines

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
when the fukk was that bald headed muhfukka ever black? I’m lost as shyt... I’ll watch the emergency awesome explanation on YouTube after this shyt.. cuz son be reading the comics and knows all the storylines

Oliver RESET/Rebirthed the multiverse remember...:dahell: there have been changes in the fabric of reality...

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
Watching these commercials... they gotta black bat woman? Wtf happened to shorty from John wick... thought she was the one... I never watched the series but still.. anyway.. back to this shyt.. the Sarah chic looking right with that lolipop

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Watching these commercials... they gotta black bat woman? Wtf happened to shorty from John wick... thought she was the one... I never watched the series but still.. anyway.. back to this shyt.. the Sarah chic looking right with that lolipop

The white chick quit the show...:mjlol: damn you been under a rock...