'Superman & Lois' TV Series in the Works at The CW

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
only superman t.v show worth a damn was dean cain and teri hatcher's lois & clark, the new adventures of superman. fukk i miss my childhood:mjcry::sadcam:

teri hatcher's still a bad bytch supermodel type, her smile makes my heart feel fuzzy:mjgrin:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Watched it, was cool.

Glad they skipped the origin story & time skipped...even though Superman looks like their older brother & not father

'I'm Raiden, Superman is boring'

Lois father must've rubbed his hands like Birdman when he found out who Clark really is

Of course, it's the weird one with the powers

Black Luthor :ohhh:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Watched it, was cool.

Glad they skipped the origin story & time skipped...even though Superman looks like their older brother & not father

'I'm Raiden, Superman is boring'

Lois father must've rubbed his hands like Birdman when he found out who Clark really is

Of course, it's the weird one with the powers

Black Luthor :ohhh:

When I look back at it, there's something about this that feels slightly funny. You already have Superman as a guy leaving the big city to go back to the "real America", where people drive pickup trucks and have redneck "Hillbilly Elegy" problems. So I hope they don't subtly try to make Luthor some kind of Obama-like character and only Superman can Make Smallville Great Again.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
When I look back at it, there's something about this that feels slightly funny. You already have Superman as a guy leaving the big city to go back to the "real America", where people drive pickup trucks and have redneck "Hillbilly Elegy" problems. So I hope they don't subtly try to make Luthor some kind of Obama-like character and only Superman can Make Smallville Great Again.
I think Morgan Edge is going to be the MAGA-like villain.
Of course it will probably end up being revealed that Lex is Edge's boss and is the mastermind behind all of this stuff happening in Smallville just to fukk with Clark.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
this is the second time (stargirl) that I thought a show would be wack as hell and I was wrong

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
this is the second time (stargirl) that I thought a show would be wack as hell and I was wrong

giphy.gif