'Superman & Lois' TV Series in the Works at The CW

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but it always annoyed me in the comics where all these super heroes get fired from their day jobs and they be like...:mjcry: im broke what am I gonna do...

Like nikka you superman!!!!:wtf: you can find raw materials in the earth, gold, gemstones and find a dealer...:mindblown: nikka he can go in the ocean and find gold treasure and use that!!!

Superman needs to do this shyt when money's tight.

ColorfulSpectacularBirdofparadise-size_restricted.gif

ColorfulSpectacularBirdofparadise.gif

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Man. I was fukking with this HEAVY right up until the Cool Son/Moody Son melodrama shyt. That's the moment I remembered this is a CW show. Up to that point this was an A. Then it went to like a C+/B-. Everything about the show took a dip with the sons. The writing, the acting...

full

The actor who plays Superman is great though. One of the best we've seen.

I think I'll keep watching, unless they cut the budget in half and it takes a dip in overall quality like some shows do after an expensive and important first episode like this.
I thought I was the only one who hates that overused trope in shows.. It’s so lame, like why does everyone kids have to be annoying a$$holes, like they found out their dad was fukking Superman and their reaction was to tell him to fukk off cause he lied:gucci: you stupid ungrateful POS, there is no way I’m going to be upset that my dad was that nikka on the low. Naw I’m a try to get him to teach me how to be great and not pout like these little white kids be doing.. ole nothing is good enough ass CACs.

And they better not try to have one son not have powers, cause that would also be corny

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
OK, I finished it.

Dude playing Superman is great even if that suit is so ridiculously padded that it is distracting.
Lois is busted but she actually embodies the role pretty well.
I loathe the Super Sons especially the dark-haired one.
The budget for the pilot made the action scenes look amazing so hopefully they didn't shoot the whole budget on the pilot and keep up the same quality throughout the show.
The reveal at the end has me intrigued:
Is this an alternate universe Lex Luthor? Because its not the one we were introduced to in Supergirl.

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
I thought I was the only one who hates that overused trope in shows.. It’s so lame, like why does everyone kids have to be annoying a$$holes, like they found out their dad was fukking Superman and their reaction was to tell him to fukk off cause he lied:gucci: you stupid ungrateful POS, there is no way I’m going to be upset that my dad was that nikka on the low. Naw I’m a try to get him to teach me how to be great and not pout like these little white kids be doing.. ole nothing is good enough ass CACs.

And they better not try to have one son not have powers, cause that would also be corny

agreed with the whole post, especially this

I didn’t like the emo dark haired son, so I’d like for the other dude to get powers too:ehh:

it was very obvious tho the emo kid was gonna be the one with powers

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
agreed with the whole post, especially this

I didn’t like the emo dark haired son, so I’d like for the other dude to get powers too:ehh:

it was very obvious tho the emo kid was gonna be the one with powers

I suspect the other brother has powers but it wont come out yet... its like a metagene in the DCU it has to be activated...:ld: just a thought

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

Yeah even when his son was playing injustice and commented that Superman was “lame” I was kind of like huh?:gucci:Thats a statement you would expect to hear in reality because Superman is fictional but in a world where he exists? Hell no ain’t no way anyone is thinking a literal god is lame especially teenage boys who are easily impressed by cool looking shyt. Also why does the Injustice game exist in this world considering his identity is exposed in that game as well as the fact he is married to Lois Lane. I realise it’s meant to be an Easter egg but don’t they have to somewhat conform to the story being told.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Didn't the opening flashback show the other kid break a hanging rope by throwing a rock at it? I don't think that's possible for a normal human.

:ohhh: Yeah I saw that.... its also pretty damned strange a freshman high schooler was picked to be a QB....:patrice: lil nikka got force powers and shyt...:heh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah even when his son was playing injustice and commented that Superman was “lame” I was kind of like huh?:gucci:Thats a statement you would expect to hear in reality because Superman is fictional but in a world where he exists? Hell no ain’t no way anyone is thinking a literal god is lame especially teenage boys who are easily impressed by cool looking shyt. Also why does the Injustice game exist in this world considering his identity is exposed in that game as well as the fact he is married to Lois Lane. I realise it’s meant to be an Easter egg but don’t they have to somewhat conform to the story being told.

That shyt was insane... Superman in the game looks nothing like their father tho... :russ::mjlol: probably got a different alien name too...

Remember what the son said before was we seen him!!!:damn: you aint him!!! Also Oliver Queen rebooted the universe there was one son, then after there was two!!!

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
That shyt was insane... Superman in the game looks nothing like their father tho... :russ::mjlol: probably got a different alien name too...

Remember what the son said before was we seen him!!!:damn: you aint him!!! Also Oliver Queen rebooted the universe there was one son, then after there was two!!!

It looks nothing like him but when names start getting dropped, Clark Kent, Lois Lane you think people in the verse would have a eureka moment. :russ:. It’s a minor thing but they should frame their easter eggs better as things like that break the immersion and have you like.:mindblown:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It looks nothing like him but when names start getting dropped, Clark Kent, Lois Lane you think people in the verse would have a eureka moment. :russ:. It’s a minor thing but they should frame their easter eggs better as things like that break the immersion and have you like.:mindblown:

It was a literal 4th wall being broken in front of us...:pachaha: and we was like....:mjgrin: uhhhhhhhhhh..... Superman watching his son beat his ass in MK vs DC and im like...:heh: What???