b6142d5375a33299eb09a3d9e0134fd1c5b4a50e.gifv

ce56b75e121042d5a24af3ed1cc6accb8ff797be.gifv

4677da8ba2d045d404ed6df23d7add089208e4b3.gifv

thought i had seen this before

c17.png

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
Man. I was fukking with this HEAVY right up until the Cool Son/Moody Son melodrama shyt. That's the moment I remembered this is a CW show. Up to that point this was an A. Then it went to like a C+/B-. Everything about the show took a dip with the sons. The writing, the acting...

full

The actor who plays Superman is great though. One of the best we've seen.

I think I'll keep watching, unless they cut the budget in half and it takes a dip in overall quality like some shows do after an expensive and important first episode like this.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
All I have been reading is that this show is such a departure from the grim and depressing Man of Steel version of the character yet Pa Kent keels over and dies right in front of a teenage Clark Kent before the credits even roll, then we see that Clark has a douchebag kid who hates him, then Clark gets fired and finally Ma Kent has a stroke and dies...and this was all in like the first 15 minutes!

This show has been depressing as fukk so far.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
All I have been reading is that this show is such a departure from the grim and depressing Man of Steel version of the character yet Pa Kent keels over and dies right in front of a teenage Clark Kent before the credits even roll, then we see that Clark has a douchebag kid who hates him, then Clark gets fired and finally Ma Kent has a stroke and dies...and this was all in like the first 15 minutes!

This show has been depressing as fukk so far.

How did he get fired?!?!:wtf: how you gonna fire the man of steel???:mjlol: superman / clark should go into business for himself...:heh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
He is. He's getting the farm up and running again.

Yeah but it always annoyed me in the comics where all these super heroes get fired from their day jobs and they be like...:mjcry: im broke what am I gonna do...

Like nikka you superman!!!!:wtf: you can find raw materials in the earth, gold, gemstones and find a dealer...:mindblown: nikka he can go in the ocean and find gold treasure and use that!!!

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Yeah but it always annoyed me in the comics where all these super heroes get fired from their day jobs and they be like...:mjcry: im broke what am I gonna do...

Like nikka you superman!!!!:wtf: you can find raw materials in the earth, gold, gemstones and find a dealer...:mindblown: nikka he can go in the ocean and find gold treasure and use that!!!

This was addressed in Superman Earth one where he was trying to decide what he wanted to do. He literally could do anything on the planet bare in mind the way his brain functions makes him highly intelligent as well.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This was addressed in Superman Earth one where he was trying to decide what he wanted to do. He literally could do anything on the planet bare in mind the way his brain functions makes him highly intelligent as well.

I know but its just highly annoying like spiderman working at the daily buggle but only working as a part time photographer when this dude is a genius himself... and even in the comics when he had his own company the writers made him lose it all...:what: wtf it doesn't make any sense!!!

You could'nt give ME a green lantern ring and have ME be broke in the same universe...:mjlol: nah muthafukka my house / bank account is gonna be badass/on fleek and id still be a superhero...

Last edited:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I know but its just highly annoying like spiderman working at the daily buggle but only working as a part time photographer when this dude is a genius himself... and even in the comics when he had his own company the writers made him lose it all...:what: wtf it doesn't make any sense!!!

You could give ME a green lantern ring and have ME be broke in the same universe...:mjlol: nah muthafukka my house / bank account is gonna be badass and id still be a superhero...

The writers use shyt like that as a crutch especially with Peter Parker so he is “relatable”.