SUPERMAN by James Gunn (Coming 2025)

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Breh. Do you all just jump into these threads and start abusing your keyboards? I said it already. I don't think the aesthetic has gravitas in the modern superhero landscape. That's all.
That's just your opinion, though. I personally think that the suit has enough "gravitas".

Also, most Superman fans that I see online (after some initial hesitancy) actually like the suit :manny:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The BP suit in them 2 tweets didn’t look baggy…. Especially in comparison to the SM suit.

But I digress

I love how they making Clark look madly distinctly different from Superman.

Even in this worlds/reality most wouldn’t believe that’s the same person.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
That's just your opinion, though. I personally think that the suit has enough "gravitas".

Also, most Superman fans that I see online (after some initial hesitancy) actually like the suit :manny:
Am I being trolled? I literally said, “I”. I’ve only ever given my OPINION in this thread on this topic. You’re not rebutting anything. You all would be horrible debaters. I never tried to convince anyone of anything. That would have been me trying to twist my opinion into fact.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
The BP suit in them 2 tweets didn’t look baggy…. Especially in comparison to the SM suit.

But I digress

I love how they making Clark look madly distinctly different from Superman.

Even in this worlds/reality most wouldn’t believe that’s the same person.

They def touched up his jawline as Clark to decrease his “Charles’s” lol

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Am I being trolled? I literally said, “I”. I’ve only ever given my OPINION in this thread on this topic. You’re not rebutting anything. You all would be horrible debaters. I never tried to convince anyone of anything. That would have been me trying to twist my opinion into fact.
Who said anything about debating?

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
They def touched up his jawline as Clark to decrease his “Charles’s” lol
I think the Clark pic has him doing something with his jaw. David Coronswet jaw line is normally like the Supes pic. And if it does turn out that his physically doing something to alter his appearance then wow more power to him. I know Reeve used to slouch in order to have his Clark less imposing.

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the Clark pic has him doing something with his jaw. David Coronswet jaw line is normally like the Supes pic. And if it does turn out that his physically doing something to alter his appearance then wow more power to him. I know Reeve used to slouch in order to have his Clark less imposing.
I hope they didn't just change it in post without an explanation. Cause that's too big a difference.

Maybe it's in the movie that he wears makeup to look like Clark, or he does something with his face.

If the actor is doing that himself then he deserves the role just off that :ohhh:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I hope they didn't just change it in post without an explanation. Cause that's too big a difference.

Maybe it's in the movie that he wears makeup to look like Clark, or he does something with his face.

If the actor is doing that himself then he deserves the role just off that :ohhh:
Just based on his facial expression and the shape of his lips I would assume at least in those pics it’s his acting.