SUPERMAN by James Gunn (Coming 2025)

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
But a guy dressed like a Bat is grim and gritty?

Everything is just presentation. Realistically the Batmobile is stupid. A metropolitan city of Gotham would be traffic jams non stop but across x movies the Batmobile is this tank that conveniently always just rides through the city like butter to make it look cool.
:why: I can't stand posters like you. nikka I'm not hating on Superman. Im speaking on the presentation in this film clown. nikka just came in shytting on Batman. Weirdo.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Sounds like some of yall just don’t actually want the movie to be good :pachaha:
It's because most of them are not Superman fans. Many comic book superhero fans nowadays think that Superman is too "lame" and "corny".

They keep disrespecting the GOAT. SMH :francis:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
:why: I can't stand posters like you. nikka I'm not hating on Superman. Im speaking on the presentation in this film clown. nikka just came in shytting on Batman. Weirdo.
Ain’t nobody crapping on Batman Dummy,

All i said was presentation matters most. The idea of a Batmobile is stupid. We’ve gotten cool ones cause the mission statement of the movies since the 60s is to present the Batmobile in situations to make it and Batman look cool/ gritty.

if Superman is going to be cool or powerful it will be cause Gunn has devised ways to make him look cool. Not because hes wearing red trunks and a cape.

You think a dude fighting with a shield is awesome instead of just doing a Punisher/John Wick/1000 actions films and gunning them down because directors/writers devised the Winter Soldier fight scene or the Thanos shield scene. Not because he’s wearing a stars and stripe uniform.

English 101. You make a thesis and you support the thesis to make the argument. You want a noir Batman then you fill it with scenarios to support that viewpoint. Arnold’s Mr Freeze wouldn’t fit in Nolan or Pattinson’s Batman.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Ain’t nobody crapping on Batman Dummy,

All i said was presentation matters most. The idea of a Batmobile is stupid. We’ve gotten cool ones cause the mission statement of the movies since the 60s is to present the Batmobile in situations to make it and Batman look cool/ gritty.

if Superman is going to be cool or powerful it will be cause Gunn has devised ways to make him look cool. Not because hes wearing red trunks and a cape.

You think a dude fighting with a shield is awesome instead of just doing a Punisher/John Wick/1000 actions films and gunning them down because directors/writers devised the Winter Soldier fight scene or the Thanos shield scene. Not because he’s wearing a stars and stripe uniform.

English 101. You make a thesis and you support the thesis to make the argument. You want a noir Batman then you fill it with scenarios to support that viewpoint. Arnold’s Mr Freeze wouldn’t fit in Nolan or Pattinson’s Batman.
Yeah, you’re Weird. You’re in here writing five-paragraph persuasive essays like this is fifth grade about a comic book character.

The costume is trash. They could have done better. :unimpressed:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Yeah, you’re Weird. You’re in here writing five-paragraph persuasive essays like this is fifth grade about a comic book character.

The costume is trash. They could have done better. :unimpressed:
Fifth grade is five paragraphs? Try Second

So you were remedial with trash opinions confirmed:hubie:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Fifth grade is five paragraphs? Try Second

So you were remedial with trash opinions confirmed:hubie:
My mother is an educator. I was an elem. substitute in one of the top school districts in the country for over a year. Second graders are not writing five-paragraph persuasive essays. That's something you typically start in fifth-grade.

But now it's getting really sad. You've lowered yourself to insulting the intelligence of others, all because someone doesn't like a movie costume. Center yourself brother.

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: That costume really is horrible. Superman just doesn’t look powerful in the way we imagine heroes in the current day. The man is an unstoppable alien, wielding unimaginable power.
If you want Homelander then go watch The Boys.
Superman was always supposed to be the All-American, wholesome bordering on corny type like Captain America or (old school) Cyclops.

And that's why he restrains himself. That's why he's approachable. That's the whole point of the character. That dichotomy.

Last edited:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
If you want Homelander then go watch The Boys.
Superman was always supposed to be the All-American, wholesome bordering on corny type like Captain America or (old school) Cyclops.

And that's why he restrains himself. That's why he's approachable. That's the whole point of the character. That dichotomy.
:mjlol: :skip: How did The Homelander enter the conversation? Who had a problem with MCU Cap's portrayal? His uniform? Why are y'all so emotional about this? It's a bad costume.

This is insanity. nikkas have brought up Cap, The Punisher, Homelander, Batman, and fukking John Wick.... all because someone doesn't like a costume. I'm a huge Supes fan. I just don't like this costume :pachaha:

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: :skip: How did The Homelander enter the conversation? Who had a problem with MCU Cap's portrayal? His uniform?
... Ok ... Reading comprehension isn't your thing. It's cool.
Why are y'all so emotional about this? It's a bad costume.
Relax. Nobody's being "emotional." Just discussing on a discussion board. Have a good one...

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
:mjlol: :skip: How did The Homelander enter the conversation? Who had a problem with MCU Cap's portrayal? His uniform? Why are y'all so emotional about this? It's a bad costume.

This is insanity. nikkas have brought up Cap, The Punisher, Homelander, Batman, and fukking John Wick.... all because someone doesn't like a costume. I'm a huge Supes fan. I just don't like this costume :pachaha:
Huge Superman fan yet you don't like a suit based on classic Superman? Huh? :dwillhuh: