SUPERMAN by James Gunn (Coming 2025)

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I think the Clark pic has him doing something with his jaw. David Coronswet jaw line is normally like the Supes pic. And if it does turn out that his physically doing something to alter his appearance then wow more power to him. I know Reeve used to slouch in order to have his Clark less imposing.
In the comics, it was once explained Clark would manipulate his face by vibrating it (? too lazy to Google) when he was in civilian mode, but no live action has ever leaned into that. Maybe they finally are.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
In the comics, it was once explained Clark would manipulate his face by vibrating it (? too lazy to Google) when he was in civilian mode, but no live action has ever leaned into that. Maybe they finally are.
Comic head like James Gunn would definitely be the one to know that and try to make it happen on screen :manny:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Img-2024-06-29-21-43-00.jpg

Img-2024-06-29-21-43-13.jpg

61b22583ba08e33a2d35b60b31131b8e.jpg

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Suit looks off. I hate the fukking trunks. Stuff an odd and dated design. I blame Brian Michael Bendis for bringing it back. Old fukks just can't let their childhood go and accept that the younger people have different tastes. One of the many problems with mainstream western comics and why kids are more into manga and manhwa

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Suit looks off. I hate the fukking trunks. Stuff an odd and dated design. I blame Brian Michael Bendis for bringing it back. Old fukks just can't let their childhood go and accept that the younger people have different tastes. One of the many problems with mainstream western comics and why kids are more into manga and manhwa
Corny asses even brought the little baby hair thing he used to do :mjlol:
oyy307qw3hkc1.jpeg

People just too stuck in the past with superman, they want christopher reeves. but that dude is dead.

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
Some of you need to let some things go. Superman is a superhero's superhero.

He's supposed to be "old-fashioned", a goody-two-shoe Boy Scout (but not a pushover/softie), and a symbol of hope.

If you don't like that, then Superman is not the character for you. There are plenty of morally gray superheroes and anti-heroes out there. Superman's not that.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Some of you need to let some things go. Superman is a superhero's superhero.

He's supposed to be "old-fashioned", a goody-two-shoe Boy Scout (but not a pushover/softie), and a symbol of hope.

If you don't like that, then Superman is not the character for you. There are plenty of morally gray superheroes and anti-heroes out there. Superman's not that.
:russ:I’m saying bruhs in here talking like they never liked the character. I mean you can have your opinions about the suit. But bruhs are hating on core characteristics of the character lol. I get that the Boy Scout archetype is seen as corny. And that’s why more people like the Batmans, Wolverines, and Iron Mans. More than the Supemans, Cyclops, and Caps but these characters are needed. Evan’s Cap showed us that a modern day Boy Scout can work if executed properly.

Last edited:

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
Guy Gardner and Hawkgirl in a team outfit.