SUPERMAN by James Gunn (Coming 2025)

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
OK, so multiple things:

1. I don't like that fan edit. It muted the colors of the suit.

2. The "bagginess" (it's not even that baggy) of the suit will be edited out in post-production.

3. Many superhero movie suits in the past decade or so that the actors wear on set are a little baggy because it allows the actors to actually be able to move around better.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
OK, so multiple things:

1. I don't like that fan edit. It muted the colors of the suit.

2. The "bagginess" (it's not even that baggy) of the suit will be edited out in post-production.

3. Many superhero movie suits in the past decade or so that the actors wear on set are a little baggy because it allows the actors to actually be able to move around better.
:mjlol:Stop using common sense

:why:Man The Incredibles looks trash

Last edited:

King Static X

The Realest King (የተከበረው ንጉሥ)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kings County
:mjlol:Stop using common sense

:why:Man The Incredibles looks trash

EjOyHS-WAAAOfDO.jpg

Damn, this suit is trash :troll:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I`m really interested to see what the tone of this shyt is going to be. Like it isn't going to be too serious but I`m hoping it isn't on some Peacemaker shyt. GOTG3 may be the balance where that shyt can get dark as hell and then get lighter

it's going to have the exact same tone as mcu spider man

James Gunn+ superman = spider-man home coming Clark Kent,super man/daily planet skin swap:beli:

-cool but corny ass white boy that insecure and self doubting up to the last 10 minute of the movie:francis:

i can guarantee you will get superman sex/dikk joke's :francis:

-the annoying cat and mouse of louse lane figuring out Clark Kent is superman:francis:

-a Perry white and louse that will be constantly talk down and cracking on Clark but love superman:francis:

-jimmy Olsen being sergeant voice for all james guns corny jokes he has thought for superman over the years :francis:

it's basically going to spiderman home coming with a superman/Clark Kent skin swap

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
:mjlol: That costume really is horrible. Superman just doesn’t look powerful in the way we imagine heroes in the current day. The man is an unstoppable alien, wielding unimaginable power. He looks like a WW 1994 extra here.
But a guy dressed like a Bat is grim and gritty?

Everything is just presentation. Realistically the Batmobile is stupid. A metropolitan city of Gotham would be traffic jams non stop but across x movies the Batmobile is this tank that conveniently always just rides through the city like butter to make it look cool.