"Supergirl" TV show thread

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Good episode was starting to think this show wasn't for me, melissa benoist acting skills is kinda underrated she played evil to vulnerable really well. She was especially effective being bad when she sabotaged Siobhan, wanted to slap her. Its weird how she morphed into cat grant though.

Don't know why ppl are saying Jimmy is a wimp, is he suppose to overpower an alien from krypton just because she's female?Rapey Kara was hilarious though had him like "oww". If I could point to one problem its Alex's super strength that the show seem to display every episode. She hung with hank henshaw in training, held her own against master jailer now she captures this alien too it's ridiculous
Only reason why i still watch cause the main chick look good but this show is getting weak. This was a good episode tho
Lol :mindblown:

Ps I had the same feeling.......kinda. I have felt since "girl who has everything" the show has been on shaky ground. Master Jailer episode was fukin trash then indigo.:scust: but this episode was a return to form

Last edited:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
That Superman III wink with the peanuts in the bar :banderas:

They still need to infuse Jimmy Olsen with some testosterone though. The actor is the most physically imposing figure on set yet he just comes off as too "gentle" to me.:beli:
Best believe it's not by accident, when the series started he looked like an arrogant jock while Winn seemed like a homo. Now Winn has been revealed to have a significant backstory and is getting quickies in the janitors room. While James looks like some emo homo. I ain't liking j'onzz development either, dudes whole purpose is to protect the girls at the expense of everything else like having a life. The senator wasn't exactly subtle with her intentions and can't he read minds :why:

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
Best believe it's not by accident, when the series started he looked like an arrogant jock while Winn seemed like a homo. Now Winn has been revealed to have a significant backstory and is getting quickies in the janitors room. While James looks like some emo homo. I ain't liking j'onzz development either, dudes whole purpose is to protect the girls at the expense of everything else like having a life. The senator wasn't exactly subtle with her intentions and can't he read minds :why:
Yes! I caught how they slowly slipped that in.
I'm not with #TeamPawging but if you have to dilute a brotha's masculine presence that much, then Jimmy should've been a white actor. I don't need inclusion that badly if I'm poorly represented.
Winn outchea eatin good now and James being all soft spoken and shyt.:martin:

He couldn't even cuss out Lucy's father after the General bluntly told him he didn't like him and talkin shyt.

I was like..."Stand up for yourself, breh!":why:

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
So The CW's Flash show has already claimed itself as Earth-One. We've seen Earth-Two.

Which earth does Supergirl take place on? :patrice:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I'm 15 minutes into this week's episode & 1 thing I really like about this show is that it takes elements from the 3 Superman-related shows I've watched over the years ("Smallville", "Superman: TAS", and "Lois & Clark").

The red kryptonite episodes on "Smallville" were always LIT, so 15 minutes in, this episode is already :ohlawd: for me.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I remember back on Smallville when Clark would get exposed to Red Kryptonite, it would result in a really good episode. Tom Welling always seemed like he was having fun.
Everyone on that show when they were under spell or possessed looked like they had fun :pachaha:

:heh: Remember how much Tom Welling acted his ass off in the season 4 episode where Clark & Lionel switched bodies?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Promo for the 17th episode of the season airing tomorrow night:

J’onn J’onzz reveals the details of meeting Kara and Alex’s father, Dr. Jeremiah Danvers (Dean Cain), and assuming Hank Henshaw’s identity. Also, Kara debates trusting someone new with her secret identity and Siobhan (Italia Ricci) plots against Kara, on Supergirl, Monday, March 21 at 8/7c. Only CBS

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
943861_10153271507281923_8052809305239183257_n.jpg

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Kara gains a new ally when the lightning-fast superhero The Flash (Grant Gustin) suddenly appears from an alternate universe and helps Kara battle Siobhan, aka Silver Banshee, and Livewire in exchange for her help in finding a way to return him home, on Supergirl, Monday, March 28 at 8/7c. Only CBS

Last edited by a moderator:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Dean Cain looked extra :flabbynsick: in this episode.

Hope we actually get to see a Cadmus full of alien hybrids and failed experiments and shyt.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
:aicmon:Tried to give this a chance but all the episodes aren't available on OnDemand

I'd think they want all the viewers they could get.