"Supergirl" TV show thread

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Man they are shooting their load waaaaaaay to early with all the stunt casting in just the first season

Do they got plot arcs for the characters themselves?

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
It seemed more geektastic when smallville did it, this just looks like cheap tricks

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Man they are shooting their load waaaaaaay to early with all the stunt casting in just the first season

Do they got plot arcs for the characters themselves?
:yeshrug: I feel like "The Flash" is doing the exact same thing too in only it's second season.

I was like :dwillhuh: last summer during SDCC when they talked about all the things they had planned for the season 2. When "The Flash" spin-off was first announced, I don't think anyone thought in 2 seasons they would do all they've done on the show so far.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:yeshrug: I feel like "The Flash" is doing the exact same thing too in only it's second season.

I was like :dwillhuh: last summer during SDCC when they talked about all the things they had planned for the season 2. When "The Flash" spin-off was first announced, I don't think anyone thought in 2 seasons they would do all they've done on the show so far.

When both these shows get their backlash by season 3:banderas:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

There’s a new superhero in National City! Kara gains a lightning-fast ally when The Flash arrives from another dimension. The duo must team up to battle Silver Banshee and Livewire while trying to get The Flash home. Go behind the scenes of this epic crossover and don’t miss Supergirl Monday, March 28 at 8/7c. Only CBS

The cast of Supergirl talks about the show's latest villains, Silver Banshee and Livewire. Supergirl airs Mondays at 8/7c. Only CBS

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
giphy.gif